DrStrange

Withdrawal BTC from btc2ripple.com

Charges unfortunately probably wont recover most if all funds, I know some members have done a smaller amount of withdraws. I wonder if someone was willing take on the risk of buying up the IOUs if they could drip feed withdraws

Very interesting i just googled this wallet adresse: r5ymZSvtdNgbKVc8ay1Jhmq5f9QgnvEtj

and found this thread. I bought Bitcoins 2 years ago and just found out that my GateHub BTC that were using SnapSwap are devalued for some reason. I did not even know this was possible. If i would sell them i would just get a couple of Dollars instead of the full price.

This is basically the first time i got scammed. :(

Pretty sad. 

On 7/25/2017 at 6:46 AM, Mercury said:

Yes. Note that they are very slow to respond if at all and they seem determined to make it difficult to withdraw. Even threats of legal action as not spurred them to action, personally I think there is solvency issues.

There was some initiative afoot awhile back to have a trusted member in one of the 'approved' zones attempt to withdraw a collection of IOUs and redistribute, not sure what came of it.

I didn't withdraw my money in time and I have had trouble figuring out who to contact.  I was receiving messages from btc2ripple.com, rippletrade.com, and ripple.com regarding my account last year, and I'm afraid I am in the same boat as others here in that my money is with UAB SKV3.

Has anyone withdrawn currency this year?

Does anyone have advice on how to go about contacting UAB SKV3?