DrStrange

Withdrawal BTC from btc2ripple.com

51 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, DrStrange said:

3. If so, UAB SKV3 may be the custodian of the bitcoins that these SnapSwap issuances represent ,in which case they should honor the withdrawal request (the fact that they do not open accounts or service people from South Korea should have first been disclosed to account holders, with a withdrawal grace period to allow any existing South Korean account holders to withdraw funds, before taking effect). 

4. Anyone could try to exchange the  btc.snapswap issuances for issuances by another gateway that allows South Korean users  so that  he could then withdraw them . Otherwise, the legal liability would be on either Snapswap or UAB SKV3 - not knowing anything about the sale of Snapswap's btc2ripple business to UAB SKV3, it's difficult for RL to say.

You can deliver an ultimatum to them, and see how they respond. I am sure that they will value their reputation and business than the bitcoin. And they better update their ToS page clearly for everything as well.

1 minute ago, winthan said:

You can deliver an ultimatum to them, and see how they respond. I am sure that they will value their reputation and business than the bitcoin. And they better update their ToS page clearly for everything as well.

Already sent an ultimatum today.

Edited by DrStrange

Professor Hantzen likes this

On 2017. 1. 12. at 0:13 AM, winthan said:

BTC2Ripple is still operating technically, that's why they are responding to us when we request for the withdraw.  I think, they are BSing to anyone who is trying to withdraw BTCs from there .  

All my acquaintances from countries they insist they are providing service could not get response from them. They do not allow even logging into their website not to mention registering. You are the only one who succeeded in withdrawal of small amount of BTC afaik even though you are a citizen of USA. Customers only can trade just on RCP, the price and volume of BTC.SnapSwap is terrible and they do not allow withdrawal. So they are dead gateway. 

They did not respond to my ultimatum.

I concluded that they do not have any will to run the business any more.

They do not allow logging, registration, withdrawal, respond even to the citizens of the countries they insist that they are providing service. 

I am strongly doubt their solvency.  I think their fundamentals to run a gateway and to run further service like interledger has collapsed because they lost the trust from the market.

Nobody should trust them any more.

P.S. Be careful! I doubt there are some informants in this forum who are trying to blur the issue.

Edited by DrStrange

3 hours ago, DrStrange said:

All my acquaintances from countries they insist they are providing service could not get response from them. They do not allow even logging into their website not to mention registering. You are the only one who succeeded in withdrawal of small amount of BTC afaik even though you are a citizen of USA. Customers only can trade just on RCP, the price and volume of BTC.SnapSwap is terrible and they do not allow withdrawal. So they are dead gateway. 

Yes, I see that mine withdraw was the last from their gateway, but it was the little amount compared to your withdraw, though. I would call it lucky. Actually, they don't allow any US residents at all. I think, It is not about US Customers, it was about their ToS and their decision after all. 

They already seemed to have any choice but to deny withdrawal because of their solvency problem, so I think the word 'decision' is not proper for their situation.

Yes, you've got the small amount of BTC back in the process of their trying to blur the withdrawal issue. So I agree that you were lucky. 

It is not the nationality, ToS or decision but the their IOU holders. Their solvency problem may result in severe loss of their IOU holders around the world and loss of trust to Ripple.  

Edited by DrStrange