xrpmommy

Ripple CEO: Expect dozens of banks to use our cryptocurrency...CNBC

1 minute ago, MarioFle said:

I think  Xcurrent  processes single transactions ..so no blocks. Do not thing it is running on a blockchain

Technically, neither does the XRP ledger, which is why they prefer to call it a ledger and not a blockchain.

27 minutes ago, LilBender said:

You do understand that xCurrent runs on a blockchain too, just that it's a private chain?

And this is how you show the fact that you have no idea about xCurrent. Seems like we are equally ignorant in some areas. ;) 

And no, Ripple specifically mentioned RCL, aka xrp ledger. Warren, Dilip and others even commented on the specifics of the supposed integration. Bilateral trustlines with no orderbooks. 

Just now, Graine said:

And this is how you show the fact that you have no idea about xCurrent. Seems like we are equally ignorant in some areas. ;) 

And no, Ripple specifically mentioned RCL, aka xrp ledger. Warren, Dilip and others even commented on the specifics of the supposed integration. Bilateral trustlines with no orderbooks. 

Links please.

And no, still doesn’t take away the fact that your assessment of both BG’s communication and the USDMXN corridors were both incorrect.

5 minutes ago, LilBender said:

Links please.

And no, still doesn’t take away the fact that your assessment of both BG’s communication and the USDMXN corridors were both incorrect.

Here's at least one. 

As per xCurrent not being a 'blockchain' many Ripple employees have clarified it in the past. 

4 minutes ago, Graine said:

Here's at least one. 

As per xCurrent not being a 'blockchain' many Ripple employees have clarified it in the past. 

Drifting further away in the direction you want to go.

where are they “Freaking out”?

what about your misguided assessment of the communication strategy?

What about your misguided assessment of the USDMXN Corridor?

1 minute ago, LilBender said:

what about your misguided assessment of the communication strategy?

1. Ripple says a bank is using RCL. 

2. No traces are found on the ledger. 

3. Months pass and Brad mentions in an interview about a 'middle eastern banker' who freaked out about ledger visibility. Which couldn't have been possible since 1) no ious were transacted after announcement, so it was either done before the announcement - in which case Ripple was openly misleading the public.

4. Ripple releases no clarification on the fact that the first ever bank they announced to use RCL decided not to. Same as Fidorbank, ZipZAP and some other. 

5. Ripple's PR continue to call each new xCurrent client as 'blockchain based solution', which is utterly misleading as well. 

2 minutes ago, Graine said:

1. Ripple says a bank is using RCL. 

2. No traces are found on the ledger. 

3. Months pass and Brad mentions in an interview about a 'middle eastern banker' who freaked out about ledger visibility. Which couldn't have been possible since 1) no ious were transacted after announcement, so it was either done before the announcement - in which case Ripple was openly misleading the public.

4. Ripple releases no clarification on the fact that the first ever bank they announced to use RCL decided not to. Same as Fidorbank, ZipZAP and some other. 

5. Ripple's PR continue to call each new xCurrent client as 'blockchain based solution', which is utterly misleading as well. 

Selective quoting does you no good.

Answer in complete and address the original post I made.

12 minutes ago, LilBender said:

where are they “Freaking out”?

Where did I say there were 'freaking out'? 

What else do you want an answer for? 

Brad's 'cat in the bag' statement on Swell, among other things. 
The misleading marketing I explained as well. 

You want me to acknowledge that I underestimate the volume in USDMXN? Fine, I concede. 

Anything else?

23 hours ago, JohnnyRippleSeed said:

Hmmmmm.... my understanding is that xRapid is already integrated into the same suite that also contains xCurrent?  In other words, if you are using the software to have xCurrent capabilities, xRapid is just another "button" or "module" sitting there, ready to be used.  In fact, I believe there have been allusions to a "trojan horse" dynamic in some Ripple communications; could be referring to this particular issue.

I don't know, "Trojan Horse" has such bad connotations... I see it more like hiding a dancer inside a cake :lol:

image.png.0441a1f410d3ac6e8e0355d32033f02e.pngimage.png.2f96ee3f0cca8b941cf3f67410e04e89.png 

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 5:43 AM, Graine said:

Have you ever seen a business not calling themselves 'leaders' in their fields on their own website? Still, doesn't make the amounts they send through xRapid any more than insignificant. 

just saying

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 7:10 AM, iLeeT said:

There were like 600 (!) internal applications within the bank (you can imagine the absolute mess we are talking here), almost every app is being decommissioned which saves a massive amount of money. So, why I'm saying this - well, first you can imagine that bank systems and software are an absolute legacy mess - implementing/integrating a new technology to this mess takes a lot of time/refactoring etc.

what if they been running parallel

when ready neuter all others in one hit

?

On ‎6‎/‎6‎/‎2018 at 10:06 AM, Trader-to-the-Crown said:

Its been said before that during every xCurrent transaction there is a value displayed showing how much money would be saved if the transaction utilized XRP.

sweet

and this has come from ?

Laughing at the BTC, ETH, LTC, TRON, etc folks with no use case, that will soon die to XRP.  Their communities deserve what is coming to them and I'm laughing all the way to the bank.

You thought your coin would survive without a use case.  Bahahahaha

Edited by mrhat75