Madbull

Time is running - newbies invest now in XRP

First time post here so please bear with me. I have been studying XRP and keeping an eye on it from last year December.'s run up..

Looks like volume picked up last 12 hours but price tanked due to manipulation. Big oaks still wants to buy XRP for cheap while it is still possible 

Also seems like most of the altcoins dipped much more that XRP in the last day. 

Will just have to hang in there till use case volume overtakes speculation...

1 hour ago, Madbull said:

All people out there who are thinking about to invest in XRP - time is running! Massive bull run is about to come. Beautiful fomo is spreading for reason. Big players enter the game - everybody Fasten seat tight. It’s about to sky rock. Ladies and Gentlemen the next bull run comes this year. I predict 1$ in June!!  And much more at EOY... 

Don’t listen to people arguing too rational - this crypto game is irrational. Massive waves are hidden in the sea. :clapping:

Another Uri Geller wannabee spreading FOMO without any sort of evidence.

You have more chance if predicting the lottery numbers.

On yer bike son....

57 minutes ago, djdhrubs said:

Whilst I agree with your overall sentiment of being guarded, you're being a bit pessimistic about the SBI launch. If 25,000 new registrants can bring about a pop of 3 cents (if it really is them that was adding the volume that is!) then how much difference will 4 million bring about?

3 cent rise was about 4.5%

Well, 4000000/ 25000 = 160. 

160 x  4.5% = 720%.

So when SBI goes live, we'll go x 7.2 in price. Lol.

Anyway in all seriousness no need to be so pessimistic. We'll do fine once the BTC bear market is over, hopefully in a few weeks. 

I admire your optimism, however those 20k people were all keen to get in, they pre-registered. Out of the 4m, not all will take the plunge. I'd be satisfied getting back over a dollar, maybe $1.25, stabilising, then going from there.

2 hours ago, cuber said:

This topic serves no useful purpose. It's threads like this which caused people to get seriously burnt when XRP was rising to the ATH. Unless you have substantial facts that this is about to happen then please cease from posting these speculative comments which have absolutely no base.

An irrational market is not driven by substantital facts. It's driven by emotion. 

27 minutes ago, kixrap said:

I admire your optimism, however those 20k people were all keen to get in, they pre-registered. Out of the 4m, not all will take the plunge. I'd be satisfied getting back over a dollar, maybe $1.25, stabilising, then going from there.

Well by the time they join, a 7x price increase will probably mean $1.25 anyway. :(

28 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

An irrational market is not driven by substantital facts. It's driven by emotion. 

Hence my point to any newbie looking here for advice and stumbling across this particular topic. Don't be driven by your emotions which have been influenced by threads such as these. DYOR.

2 hours ago, cuber said:

This topic serves no useful purpose. It's threads like this which caused people to get seriously burnt when XRP was rising to the ATH. Unless you have substantial facts that this is about to happen then please cease from posting these speculative comments which have absolutely no base.

Oh man Right I’ve almost forgotten the facts... I read it here on xrp-chat. There a plenty of usefull threads like this one, where people creating conspiracy theories with so called substantial facts. You said in April 27 that we can expect a three weeks bull run because of the one year anniversary of xrp’s run from 0.03 to 0.40.

If you want a so called fact I gonna choose the second anniversary of Ripple’s BitLicense (June 13, 2016) 

Stay bullish. FOMO is the ******* key to 20$ and more. 

1 hour ago, Qasim_786 said:

Whats more annoying than any post on here. The price. 

During the 4% run up most people here were calling a huge bull run. When it fails to materialise its a case of "it was never going to happen."

Anyway lets just see what happens. Im sorry for being annoying. Maybe I did have unrealistic expectations but i did expect this to be a major event that would even get us to a ath. I never thought we would end day in red. And I mean my research had me expectimg this day for months. 

So yes I am slightly worried and annoyed but yes I do see the point about the full launch to come so fingers crossed.

It doesnt even necessarily need to be an ATH. Get in before SBI takes it higher over this next month or depending how rich those 20k are maybe theyre the top 1% and the rest cant equal them, nobody really knows

2 hours ago, Arnold said:

First time post here so please bear with me. I have been studying XRP and keeping an eye on it from last year December.'s run up..

Looks like volume picked up last 12 hours but price tanked due to manipulation. Big oaks still wants to buy XRP for cheap while it is still possible 

Also seems like most of the altcoins dipped much more that XRP in the last day. 

Will just have to hang in there till use case volume overtakes speculation...

Good first post!

I don't think we're going to get a warning bell before the price goes on a bull run.  I am starting to think that the decoupling *might* occur during the next new ATH. I am seeing more bullish activity that is pro xrp than any other DA, including BTC. I think big money is still coming. I think the majority of the retail investors that have invested so far were mostly "average". below are American stats, I don't have them handy for Europe, Asia, or southerly folks, but the point is these are the people that likely have made the majority of the contribution to crypto so far:

image.png.1958533d06b19f35b0dc774c34349dcf.png

If we already know MOST investors in crypto are millennials, then we know most investors likely have a net worth of $6-40k. That doesn't give them a lot of money to invest. Is that all retail has to offer? Certainly not. Mainstream exchanges like what SBI VC hopes to become, what Coinbase is trying to become, and what Goldman Sachs already is, would hopefully bring to the game the large retail investors who have a net worth of 100 x's that much. 

image.png.114b72b89bdd691f5610b4025091614b.png 

But these are still just retail investors. we aren't yet talking about institutional investors.  your average hedge fund is as "small" as $100 million and as large as $100 billion. These funds ( @ReformedEquityTrader could verify with more accuracy most likely) typically allocate around 2-4% of high risk positions into different assets, as much as 6-15% into their "blue chips". 

Now as far as I can tell, 1%'ers represent about $280 trillion. if a half percent of that trickled into crypto, that's $1.4 trillion.

The combined value of hedgefunds represents about $3 trillion. if a  percent of that trickled into crypto, that's $30 billion. 

There's still a lot more growth potential in this industry. 

3 hours ago, Madbull said:

All people out there who are thinking about to invest in XRP - time is running! Massive bull run is about to come. Beautiful fomo is spreading for reason. Big players enter the game - everybody Fasten seat tight. It’s about to sky rock. Ladies and Gentlemen the next bull run comes this year. I predict 1$ in June!!  And much more at EOY... 

Don’t listen to people arguing too rational - this crypto game is irrational. Massive waves are hidden in the sea. :clapping:

Agreed.  DCA.

4 hours ago, Javim777 said:

A lot of people who get burned after the bull run, blamed XRP chat posts/posters who were encouraging to buy during ATH. Imo its better to avoid those kinds of posts.

In my opinion taking decisions for your investments based on what you read from a bunch of strangers on a forum on the internet, is calling for a disaster.

1 hour ago, holdxrp said:

In my opinion taking decisions for your investments based on what you read from a bunch of strangers on a forum on the internet, is calling for a disaster.

Not necessarily. When people talk about doing research on anything, most will hit the Internet and browse forums for advice and help.

If well respected forum members give advice them you take it. 

Ultimately, you are in control of the final decision and that decision is heavily influenced on your research.

6 hours ago, Yakuni said:

Please don’t **** in my ocean. 

Tell it to the whales :rolleyes:

IMO the heat is up under this pressure cooker of a market... almost no institutional investors until regulation... 

Edited by GiddyUp

8 hours ago, Qasim_786 said:

Realistically speaking, 1 dollar eoy will be lucky. 

SBI had been hyped for months. And on launch day we are ending the day in the red. Lets not all sit here and pretend we are okay with this. Look at forum thread titles. This was meant to be stop 1 to the moon and we failed miserably!!! 

My EOY predictions are now way down to a $. I won't be investing in anything else but I think we should get realistic about what kind of returns we are looking for. 

As another maligned member on these forums has said. The volume and more importantly interest has left the market. Institutions buying otc and shorting are not going to produce the pre dec/jan bubble again. 

Thats my conclusion after todays performance. Hope i am wrong and we wake up one day to a mooning xrp. But this was meant to be a no brainer spike. We moved a couple of cents and then fell right back down harder than most others. 

It is time we GOT REAL. 

Ok $1 is overly pessimistic. I am just gutted this announcement I have waited months for didnt spark anything more. 

*breeeaaath

*patience

Oh come on, by your same logic we never would've blown past .006 either.  I think you are overreacting here, give it time.

7 hours ago, Lucien said:

I’m beginning to think that @johnlogan and @Qasim_786 are the same person. ?

That they're delusional

Edited by Guest