Madbull

Time is running - newbies invest now in XRP

20000 or 4 million costumers, speculation is still speculation. We are still following BTC, this Crypto space is insane. Lets wait for the real use of XRP, when XRapid pilots begin production. SBI vc will pave the way for the 61 banks consortium. 

25 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

Realistically speaking, 1 dollar eoy will be lucky. 

SBI had been hyped for months. And on launch day we are ending the day in the red. Lets not all sit here and pretend we are okay with this. Look at forum thread titles. This was meant to be stop 1 to the moon and we failed miserably!!! 

My EOY predictions are now way down to a $. I won't be investing in anything else but I think we should get realistic about what kind of returns we are looking for. 

As another maligned member on these forums has said. The volume and more importantly interest has left the market. Institutions buying otc and shorting are not going to produce the pre dec/jan bubble again. 

Thats my conclusion after todays performance. Hope i am wrong and we wake up one day to a mooning xrp. But this was meant to be a no brainer spike. We moved a couple of cents and then fell right back down harder than most others. 

It is time we GOT REAL. 

THIS!!! Great post. 

23 minutes ago, Talinos said:

Are you for real ? Do you even read anything? How could you come to the conclusion that 20000 User can create a spike ? I mean please change your perspective. 20K user raised our volume by around 90 mio. ..What will happen if SBI opens for all of the millions of accounts. ...(July)

Who are all these millions? People are not investing, the volume is not there. We saw a 4 % before dropping. This proves that volume will pull us up but it will also create a selling frenzy. It will take a looong time for SBI to make any impact , if any.

5 minutes ago, bell87 said:

It's not a great post at all; it's completely irrational.

SBI hasn't even started to get going fully, and it won't for another month

20.000 members shipped in $120 mill so I call it a great opening. Individually these members are small / medium whales.  It’s a great start, just too bad it triggered a massive sellout as well. I hope you are right that collectively the smaller traders are so strong that they will give us a much needed boost in July.

3 minutes ago, Lucien said:

Either way, you are both equally annoying and ill-advised.

Not ill-advised. I feel it’s being realistic. I’m just hungry for a (big )win, its been too many disappointments lately.

44 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

SBI had been hyped for months. And on launch day we are ending the day in the red. Lets not all sit here and pretend we are okay with this. Look at forum thread titles. This was meant to be stop 1 to the moon and we failed miserably!!! 

My EOY predictions are now way down to a $. I won't be investing in anything else but I think we should get realistic about what kind of returns we are looking for. 

As another maligned member on these forums has said. The volume and more importantly interest has left the market. Institutions buying otc and shorting are not going to produce the pre dec/jan bubble again. 

Thats my conclusion after todays performance. Hope i am wrong and we wake up one day to a mooning xrp. But this was meant to be a no brainer spike. We moved a couple of cents and then fell right back down harder than most others. 

It is time we GOT REAL. 

I'm ok with it, to expect huge price movement from the launch was/is unrealistic...institutional driven sized volume needs an institutional grade marketplace, and that doesn't exist yet, but I believe SBI VC will be part of that framework in time...

don't project your unrealistic expectations on me...however, i'd agree that hyping every step forward as the next "this is it" isn't helpful either...nonetheless, I am very happy that SBI VC finally came online, and I think given enough time it will prove to be very important piece of the puzzle for XRP adoption (if it does indeed happen)...

SBI VC being launched is a very positive step towards XRP price growth imo, even if we end the year under $1... 

Whats more annoying than any post on here. The price. 

During the 4% run up most people here were calling a huge bull run. When it fails to materialise its a case of "it was never going to happen."

Anyway lets just see what happens. Im sorry for being annoying. Maybe I did have unrealistic expectations but i did expect this to be a major event that would even get us to a ath. I never thought we would end day in red. And I mean my research had me expectimg this day for months. 

So yes I am slightly worried and annoyed but yes I do see the point about the full launch to come so fingers crossed.

1 hour ago, Qasim_786 said:

It is time we GOT REAL. 

Whilst I agree with your overall sentiment of being guarded, you're being a bit pessimistic about the SBI launch. If 25,000 new registrants can bring about a pop of 3 cents (if it really is them that was adding the volume that is!) then how much difference will 4 million bring about?

3 cent rise was about 4.5%

Well, 4000000/ 25000 = 160. 

160 x  4.5% = 720%.

So when SBI goes live, we'll go x 7.2 in price. Lol.

Anyway in all seriousness no need to be so pessimistic. We'll do fine once the BTC bear market is over, hopefully in a few weeks. 

1 minute ago, djdhrubs said:

Whilst I agree with your overall sentiment of being guarded, you're being a bit pessimistic about the SBI launch. If 25,000 new registrants can bring about a pop of 3 cents (if it really is them that was adding the volume that is!) then how much difference will 4 million bring about?

3 cent rise was about 4.5%

Well, 4000000/ 25000 = 160. 

160 x  4.5% = 720%.

So when SBI goes live, we'll go x 7.2 in price. Lol.

Anyway in all seriousness no need to be so pessimistic. We'll do fine once the BTC bear market is over, hopefully in a few weeks. 

I bought XRP for the institutional use case...adding retail market share is not what i'm ultimately interested in, though i'll admit if the entire domestic Japanese bank system starts running through SBI VC on xRapid, I will gladly concede the point ;)