Madbull

Time is running - newbies invest now in XRP

All people out there who are thinking about to invest in XRP - time is running! Massive bull run is about to come. Beautiful fomo is spreading for reason. Big players enter the game - everybody Fasten seat tight. It’s about to sky rock. Ladies and Gentlemen the next bull run comes this year. I predict 1$ in June!!  And much more at EOY... 

Don’t listen to people arguing too rational - this crypto game is irrational. Massive waves are hidden in the sea. :clapping:

Realistically speaking, 1 dollar eoy will be lucky. 

SBI had been hyped for months. And on launch day we are ending the day in the red. Lets not all sit here and pretend we are okay with this. Look at forum thread titles. This was meant to be stop 1 to the moon and we failed miserably!!! 

My EOY predictions are now way down to a $. I won't be investing in anything else but I think we should get realistic about what kind of returns we are looking for. 

As another maligned member on these forums has said. The volume and more importantly interest has left the market. Institutions buying otc and shorting are not going to produce the pre dec/jan bubble again. 

Thats my conclusion after todays performance. Hope i am wrong and we wake up one day to a mooning xrp. But this was meant to be a no brainer spike. We moved a couple of cents and then fell right back down harder than most others. 

It is time we GOT REAL. 

Ok $1 is overly pessimistic. I am just gutted this announcement I have waited months for didnt spark anything more. 

*breeeaaath

*patience

Edited by Guest

17 minutes ago, Madbull said:

All people out there who are thinking about to invest in XRP - time is running! Massive bull run is about to come. Beautiful fomo is spreading for reason. Big players enter the game - everybody Fasten seat tight. It’s about to sky rock. Ladies and Gentlemen the next bull run comes this year. I predict 1$ in June!!  And much more at EOY... 

Don’t listen to people arguing too rational - this crypto game is irrational. Massive waves are hidden in the sea. :clapping:

The bull run will come, and I can only hope it comes because of utility volume. Bull runs based on speculation are nonsensical and meaningless. If you can make money from them, you're lucky (I was lucky in the last bull run). 

Just now, Qasim_786 said:

SBI had been hyped for months. And on launch day we are ending the day in the red. Lets not all sit here and pretend we are okay with this. Look at forum thread titles. This was meant to be stop 1 to the moon and we failed miserably!!! 

My EOY predictions are now way down to a $. I won't be investing in anything else but I think we should get realistic about what kind of returns we are looking for. 

As another maligned member on these forums has said. The volume and more importantly interest has left the market. Institutions buying otc and shorting are not going to produce the pre dec/jan bubble again. 

Thats my conclusion after todays performance. Hope i am wrong and we wake up one day to a mooning xrp. But this was meant to be a no brainer spike. We moved a couple of cents and then fell right back down harder than most others. 

It is time we GOT REAL. 

Are you for real ? Do you even read anything? How could you come to the conclusion that 20000 User can create a spike ? I mean please change your perspective. 20K user raised our volume by around 90 mio. ..What will happen if SBI opens for all of the millions of accounts. ...(July)

1 minute ago, Javim777 said:

A lot of people who get burned after the bull run, blamed XRP chat posts/posters who were encouraging to buy during ATH. Imo its better to avoid those kinds of posts.

It amazes me how so many say "buy now!" in a bull run, yet then say "XRP is useless" in a protracted bear market.  You can use these people as signals regarding when to buy and sell.  I think you know what I mean.

3 minutes ago, Talinos said:

Are you for real ? Do you even read anything? How could you come to the conclusion that 20000 User can create a spike ? I mean please change your perspective. 20K user raised our volume by around 90 mio. ..What will happen if SBI opens for all of the millions of accounts. ...(July)

Just another price watcher.  They are free to follow their emotions, and that tends to lead to disappointment.

9 minutes ago, Qasim_786 said:

It is time we GOT REAL. 

Oh my...did you not read the actual SBI announcement. This was a very small roll out to 20,000 pre-registered members. It opens to the rest of the 4 million in July. 

I'm sorry if your expectations didn't match the reality of the situation. 

1 minute ago, Loki said:

Oh my...did you not read the actual SBI announcement. This was a very small roll out to 20,000 pre-registered members. It opens to the rest of the 4 million in July. 

I'm sorry if your expectations didn't match the reality of the situation. 

Honestly speaking, I thought it would do better. Just on coinbase rumours we move more than this. 

I just hope the main launch does do us good. 

Plus side is I get my annual bonus at the end of this month so I dont mind waiting a month. Just getting a little nervous following todays dump. 

1 minute ago, Qasim_786 said:

Honestly speaking, I thought it would do better. Just on coinbase rumours we move more than this. 

I just hope the main launch does do us good. 

Plus side is I get my annual bonus at the end of this month so I dont mind waiting a month. Just getting a little nervous following todays dump. 

This is reasonable, but 20,000 users is a pi ss in a bucket.