Tomster

SBI Holdings Virtual Currency Exchange Business Starts Monday June 4th

Looks like this month we will see if all of the SBI VC hype from the community and Mr. Kitao himself will be everything we all have hoped.

Maybe tonight we start to see some decent volume? Maybe too soon but who knows lol

Edited by Guest

1 minute ago, kanaas said:

Do not underestimate 1) starting with XRP exclusive 2) an exchange with a direct link to a bank 
Both could place Ripple in the spotlights for a new and untapped broader public.

Thanks for this perspective. Much appreciated.

I wish they would wait a couple of days, my next paycheck is only 6 days from now. ?

But, I would probably say the same thing is they launched at the beginning of july.

No wonder Brad Garlinghouse suddenly pops up to make interviews again.

More power to them! :training1:

Edited by mandelbaum

Reading more into the article, it seems like initially they will open it up for the 20K pre-registrants with the open to general public coming in July.

5 minutes ago, cuber said:

Show me exactly where it says June. All i keep reading is the 4th but i can't see any mention of which month.

One could argue that because the month is not mentioned, the current month of June is meant.

8 minutes ago, cuber said:

I know but that's just me. I question everything which isn't clear cut. it drives my wife bonkers.

Did you see the video i posted? Obviously they are very confident the impact will be big and it’s very accidentally they post this video NOW....

Edited by Tomster

20 minutes ago, Tomster said:

Did you see the video i posted? Obviously they are very confident the impact will be big and it’s very accidentally they post this video NOW....

The video was obviously altered. It was an ad for SBI FX not SBI virtual currency exchange. But I like it either way.