Thanks, Hodor. 

As always, I am sharing the blog post with my XRP community on FB :).

Thanks Hodor!  I didn't realize banks CEO's had this attestation requirement.  I'd love to know if Ripple has closed door meetings with small and mid-size banks with expert valuation demonstrating how creating an alliance to both HOLD and USE XRapid in production will cause XRP's value to rise eliminating any speculation and risk.  

Another great Blog Hodor, thanks.

I really hope you are right on the open door for XRP with Banks (re the “Volcker Rule”).

I too am excited that "SBI Virtual Currencies is about to open its doors" and am hopeful for this to happen soon (June/July) but am expecting it to be before the end of August.

Having said that, I would be interested to get your thoughts on a recent post from @Simoun .

In case anyone is unsure; to read Simoun's post in full click on "Simoun replied to a topic"

Edited by WhentheBoat_ComesIn

Thank you again and again and again ...
I am writing the reviews of my students and prefer to read Hodor blog. I do not feel like writing anymore and I love how you manage to put everything together day after day. Thanks!

I am prepared – and anticipating – what will happen to XRP liquidity and volume when that happens.  Are you?

Not yet... need to buy more!

28 minutes ago, XRPeteSampras said:

AMAZING to me that the bank hackers wanted to be paid in XRP.

Makes me wonder...if Hans Gruber pulled a heist today, would he change his goal?

No more bearer bonds; XRP is demanded. 

My favorite Hans Gruber quote:

"Ho, ho, ho." 

(For full effect, read it in a thick German accent like you're very angry) :D

@Hodor Quite ready! But I'm thoroughly amused watching it unfold.

Absolutely 100% truth!

I have a cactus. I do very little to help it grow. I just add a little water every month. Recently, a bud appeared! I had no idea this cactus produced flowers. I'm dying to see what in the world it will eventually look like. But I can't do anything other than add some water and wait. 

I've named it Ripple. 

What is critical is that simplification not undermine the core principle at stake — that taxpayer-supported banking groups, of any size, not participate in proprietary trading at odds with the basic public and customers’ interests.

An alternative would be to not have taxpayer supported banking groups to begin with.