Arrowfletch

How to sleep at night

I've been very lucky in my investment life, four times I've woken up and found that my investment has rocketed substantially overnight. I was lucky enough to be interested in xrp for the new years moon shot.

However, I also bought and sold based on emotion  so despite the favorable market swings, I squandered many great opportunities. This has caused me many sleepless nights of regret. Almost as many as the girl I should have asked out in highschool....

To over come this I was looking into program trading so I could take myself out of the equation. In my searches I came across

https://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Stock-Market-Automatically/dp/0451204417/ 

By Robert lichellio

It's essentially a constant value strategy with some bells and whistles that allow for growth and uses a very simple spreadsheet. It does have a bias toward preserving value over growth. For me, it takes me out of the equation and now I sleep well at night knowing that if the market moves in either direction my limit orders will activate. I was able to write a bot that runs on polloniex and should anyone want information or help towards their own I'd be happy to lend a ear.

So long as xrp is roughly 2x stellar, the decoupling hasn't happened so it's safe to trade, especially after a good night sleep !

Tldr

Sell some as the market rises , buy some as it falls... And even more importantly, marry a person, not a asset !

5 hours ago, Arrowfletch said:

I've been very lucky in my investment life, four times I've woken up and found that my investment has rocketed substantially overnight. I was lucky enough to be interested in xrp for the new years moon shot.

However, I also bought and sold based on emotion  so despite the favorable market swings, I squandered many great opportunities. This has caused me many sleepless nights of regret. Almost as many as the girl I should have asked out in highschool....

To over come this I was looking into program trading so I could take myself out of the equation. In my searches I came across

https://www.amazon.com/How-Make-Stock-Market-Automatically/dp/0451204417/

By Robert lichellio

It's essentially a constant value strategy with some bells and whistles that allow for growth and uses a very simple spreadsheet. It does have a bias toward preserving value over growth. For me, it takes me out of the equation and now I sleep well at night knowing that if the market moves in either direction my limit orders will activate. I was able to write a bot that runs on polloniex and should anyone want information or help towards their own I'd be happy to lend a ear.

So long as xrp is roughly 2x stellar, the decoupling hasn't happened so it's safe to trade, especially after a good night sleep !

Tldr

Sell some as the market rises , buy some as it falls... And even more importantly, marry a person, not a asset !

Sound logic!