Mmonriver

Would anyone sell all your XRP?

2 minutes ago, XekProject said:

All? You can never do this. 20 for activation ...

I find it hard to believe that they will continue to have a 20 minimum when it would cost hundreds or thousands to open a wallet. I think if we hold $5 consistently they will drop the minimum considerably.

2 minutes ago, Ultimate_Carlos said:

Мне трудно поверить, что они будут по-прежнему иметь минимум 20, когда сотни или тысячи долларов будут открывать кошелек. Я думаю, что если мы будем держать $ 5 последовательно, они значительно уменьшат минимальный уровень.

5$? You do not know how to believe. 500$! :D

1 hour ago, Ultimate_Carlos said:

I find it hard to believe that they will continue to have a 20 minimum when it would cost hundreds or thousands to open a wallet. I think if we hold $5 consistently they will drop the minimum considerably.

I find it hard to believe that opening a wallet with 20 XRP cost hundreds of thousands :D

8 hours ago, Insoniac said:

There are no valid predictions, just curious to understand what YOU consider

- modest

- higher

- absurd.

Thanks

I guess that depends on your but in price. For me, modest is a 100 to 200% gain. 

Absurd would be like 1,500%+. With that gain, you just did in X amount of time what would take many, many years on the stock market. If you turned 20g's into 300k in a year (for example) and you aren't satisfied with that, to me that's greed.

29 minutes ago, lucid99 said:

I guess that depends on your but in price. For me, modest is a 100 to 200% gain. 

Absurd would be like 1,500%+. With that gain, you just did in X amount of time what would take many, many years on the stock market. If you turned 20g's into 300k in a year (for example) and you aren't satisfied with that, to me that's greed.

Should I take it then that you are not waiting for xrp at $10 to exit your position?

1 hour ago, Insoniac said:

Should I take it then that you are not waiting for xrp at $10 to exit your position?

I'm in the red man. Have been for almost all the past 6 months. I'm not going to jump ship as soon as i hit my DCA (of about $1.50) but I will definitely be selling in blocks on the way up. If the price tanks again then I'll buy back in at a better position. 

Edited by lucid99

The situation is fluid. In an ideal world I burn 0.23% of my stack per month for the next 30+ years at a minimum of my trigger price but preferably increasing in value over time. Possibly I'd burn 10% up front, which in terms of number of XRP would these days be equal to my initial purchase volume, as a hedge against an unpredictable future. However if you want to offer up $1k per XRP we could work out a deal for my entire stack right now.

On 6/3/2018 at 5:06 PM, Mmonriver said:

Hi all,

Random question i know. Please don't confuse this as FUD and I am not wanting to spread any sell rumours, but do so if you want. It's your own choice. 

My personal opinion - I don't think I can ever sell all my XRP,  no matter the price. I don't think I could ever go down under 1000 XRP. I'd miss this forum and the journey too much.

So the question is, if the price reaches your personal target, are you selling all your XRP and saying thank you and goodbye? Congratulations if so, or, are you always going to keep a little XRP to always be involved?

I have a target price in mind but if i don’t need the liquidty im not selling my stack. 

I’ll probably cash some out to reward myself and use a portion for downpayment on a property. 

On 6/3/2018 at 2:06 AM, Mmonriver said:

Hi all,

Random question i know. Please don't confuse this as FUD and I am not wanting to spread any sell rumours, but do so if you want. It's your own choice. 

My personal opinion - I don't think I can ever sell all my XRP,  no matter the price. I don't think I could ever go down under 1000 XRP. I'd miss this forum and the journey too much.

So the question is, if the price reaches your personal target, are you selling all your XRP and saying thank you and goodbye? Congratulations if so, or, are you always going to keep a little XRP to always be involved?

I'll likely always have at least 20 xrp ;)

in all seriousness, I'd like to leave 10% even if I can cash out enough to retire. 

Depends what happens prolly a good idea to keep at least 100 for 10+ yrs