Mmonriver

Would anyone sell all your XRP?

Hi all,

Random question i know. Please don't confuse this as FUD and I am not wanting to spread any sell rumours, but do so if you want. It's your own choice. 

My personal opinion - I don't think I can ever sell all my XRP,  no matter the price. I don't think I could ever go down under 1000 XRP. I'd miss this forum and the journey too much.

So the question is, if the price reaches your personal target, are you selling all your XRP and saying thank you and goodbye? Congratulations if so, or, are you always going to keep a little XRP to always be involved?

Well, now things are happening and it's exciting, i don't think that feeling will be the same after it's all launched and done..

I don't really know if i would be involved, i'd be busy doing other stuff, like traveling etc. I'll probably just save a couple of "just in case" XRP's :D  

As someone who, according to that recent poll, is waaaaaay down on the amount I can possibly acquire before this potentially lifts off, I do think that once I can make a healthy amount out of this investment, I won't mind parting with them all. But that feeling can totally change, depending on where we stand in a couple of years.

1 hour ago, Mmonriver said:

Hi all,

Random question i know. Please don't confuse this as FUD and I am not wanting to spread any sell rumours, but do so if you want. It's your own choice. 

My personal opinion - I don't think I can ever sell all my XRP,  no matter the price. I don't think I could ever go down under 1000 XRP. I'd miss this forum and the journey too much.

So the question is, if the price reaches your personal target, are you selling all your XRP and saying thank you and goodbye? Congratulations if so, or, are you always going to keep a little XRP to always be involved?

To be honest: Sell it all now. XRP is going nowhere...

2 scenarios. 

1. Xrp moons. I'd sell 80%. 20% i'd look at in 30 years time God willing. 

2. After xrapid going live and implemented, major exchanges listing fiat paired, the price does not moon I will sell 80%. 

Basically either way id be selling 80% in 3-5 years. 

1 minute ago, Foolaman said:

Hahaha.... The sophisticated FUD is now simply balls out negativity...you still holding zak-meister?

Sometimes trolls spill coffee over their scripts......unable to read anymore what to say, they come up with their own invented statements, matching their IQ. 

So “ sell” is what he comes up with.

My plan is that when XRP reaches my personal target value I will take out 50% then set to escrow 10% per year for 4 years leaving 10% in as a long term investment. I love what Ripple are achieving, this forum has also been a great way of learning and keeping myself sane whilst waiting for the IOV to be established, however,  I can't see myself being on here when the moon landing comes.