Elysium2030

The Big Fear - the moment of truth is approaching

As the price currently is driven by speculation, you cannot expect "reasonable" correlation between news and the price of XRP. Especially since it's not pegged to anything. IMO you have to be able to accept that the price of XRP might do very unexpected things at any moment. 

Ripple has done a tremendous job all over the globe and gone mainstream during the last 12 months. The price of XRP is like 10000% up from the beginning of last year, so even with huge increase in demand, you have to be able to withstand price drops.

I keep feeling it in my gut and I know many others do too. One day we will wake up and that price will be climbing and it will have nothing to do with BTC. What I don't know is if that day is next month, three years away or even 10. We could see 4k BTC again before XRP's day comes. Temper expectations and invest rationally and there is nothing to fear here. Like someone said on another post, the optimist side of this is the best place to be so position yourself there.

Your fear has no logic

If Moneygram goes live and nothing changes it will because Moneygram are not providing enough volume to move the price.  When enough volume develops the price will move upwards.

The only thing you have to fear is that every institution that is planning to use XRP turns its back on XRP, if you can imagine that?  I can't and I am not upset when the price of XRP follows Bitcoin's collapse, it becomes a buying opportunity.  I know that every uptake of XRapid and XVia and XCurrent equals more value in the eventual price of XRP I own (when volume reaches a certain level).

26 minutes ago, Elysium2030 said:

What if everything goes live but nothing happens?

That not possible in my opinion, but if you take a look to the chart ANYTHING IS LIVE NOW . Just only my opinion , if everything go live , suzie is good prediction.

I have two biggest fears.

One: All coins are basically worthless right now and the prices have been attained in most part through hype. The way I see it, bitcoin and the entire market can tank to almost nothing at any time, dragging XRP with it. That means I go deep into the red or start thinking about a stop-loss.

Two: XRapid, despite good reviews from the pilots, never catches on with customers and gets shelved.