Ripple. Brad Garlinghouse, Bridget van Kralingen and Kathryn Haun

BANKXRP

9 minutes ago, Capone said:

I am just curious, who are the two ladies, do they work for Ripple ?

It says in the beginning. One is from Conbase and another from IBM.

6 minutes ago, princesultan said:

i think brad needs some new lines....

It makes them stick into people's mind. Pretty soon people who don't pay attention to crypto will be quoting him.

3 minutes ago, skywalker said:

Brad, "Bitcoin may become the Napster of digital assets."

This is the perfect line. No company wants to be Napster. 

Overall, it was a pretty good panel. 

In my opinion, the second to last question was likely from an XRP detractor.  Link below to when the question starts.  Are there XRP holders who do not understand the difference between Ripple and XRP?  Sure but I suspect they are in the minority and likely failed to perform due diligence.

And of course the person who asked the question is actually concerned about the financial well being XRP holders (sarcasm).

Edited by Guest

I found this to be very enlightening regarding the provenance of items and the robust support of IBM, in not just blockchain technologies, but which ones in particular they are starting with... diamonds, food, microloans. These are all industries of enormous wealth and power much like our trillion dollar problem. Their goals for blockchain, though, would appear to put the crypto asset of IBM choice (not saying names) with it's historical influence of Ripple, the company, in much different competitive categories than notoriously assumed.  Of course, we don't know what's going on behind closed doors but I appreciate hearing more than "OMG", not because I am more in favor of one or the other, but because knowledge is power and to bring more liquidity to XRP I believe information has to be unbiased. Any decent investor will not invest based on he said, she said nonsense. Some things just cannot be undone... ask Roseanne!

Research and simplistic explanations will move everyone forward and hopefully help explode the use cases of the XRP Ledger. 

So now, I'm off to research what EOS's Block 1 is all about... 

Good talk!

I'm back after checking out EOS. Wow, but tastes a little like peanut butter:)

Edited by Guest