36 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Are we at the tipping point for use of xrp? The number of xRapid customers is growing.  xCurrent is quickly replacing SWIFT messaging, and Ripple just signed two new banks onto RippleNet.  

In addition to news about Ripple's progress, the XRP community is also busy this week, planning meetups in Europe, as well as voting on a new XRP Symbol starting one day from now.  

After reading the news over the last few days, I leave it to you to judge whether XRP has reached a level of unstoppable momentum. :yess:

Hope you enjoy the read:  please leave any feedback below.  Also, feel free to share my blog with a friend, or on any other media - and thank you for doing so!  :thank_you2:

Tipping point discussed 12 months ago get real guys give us something real !

"xRapid Tipping Point Reached?

The use of the term ‘tipping point’ is used to designate when momentum behind a new idea’s adoption becomes unstoppable.

Has xRapid, Ripple’s solution for sourcing liquidity with the cryptocurrency XRP, reached that point?"

Has Hodors' Blog just demonstrated Newtons' 2nd Law of motion - F=ma "the rate of change of momentum is directly proportional to the applied force and takes place in the direction of which the force acts." In other words that the linear momentum will change faster when a bigger force is applied. I think so.

Another great Blog Hodor and I agree with both your synopsis and conclusion. After all, it's pretty difficult to argue against the laws of Physics! :P

Guest Ripplista79

Went to a festival the other day.  Cultural festival.  Saw a guy with a Hodor shirt on.  Loved it.

Thanks Hodor - your posts are always helpful to refocus.

Earlier this year, in a moment of madness (read - panic), I sold my XRP only to buy back at a higher price. 

An expensive lesson in why you don't listen to all the BS flying around and back your original decision to the hilt.

Personally, I think the next thing to blow us away from Ripple will be xvia and how it will enable lean new businesses to thrive in the MNC space (not to mention driving utility of XRP).

Peace.

Another excellent and informative read from @Hodor. Very many thanks indeed.

I hope you're correct regarding the tipping point. I could use another few months to build up the stack but then I also plan to pull a little out at $50! So either/or..

4 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

Another excellent and informative read from @Hodor. Very many thanks indeed.

I hope you're correct regarding the tipping point. I could use another few months to build up the stack but then I also plan to pull a little out at $50! So either/or..

Being able to pull out at $50 would be a great problem to have!

4 minutes ago, alegato said:

Being able to pull out at $50 would be a great problem to have!

Mate, I wish I could pull out at $50. I'm looking at the hundreds, I'm sorry to say! However, I decided to take a little out at $50 and again at $100 just to pay off debts and cover the initial investment. Then it's buckling down to wait for my target price. After that I'll be browsing Bentleys on my Ipad on some beach! ;) 

29 minutes ago, Capone said:

It's unfortunate that, price wise , the whole market seems to be paralyzed right now.

That's not accurate - you should probably check prices today:

prices3.thumb.jpg.48462aff659b2c3124a66dad27067a51.jpg

So I guess I'm just left with a "mountain of good news" as you say!  :JC_thinking: