Jump to content
velalex

Rippex Wallet

Recommended Posts

Hello everyone.

I did not notice about Rippex wallet status until few days ago,
I've got about 220 XRP in my wallet.
What should i do to complete a withdrawal and get my money back? Is it even possible now or all my money is gone?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, velalex said:

Hello everyone.

I did not notice about Rippex wallet status until few days ago,
I've got about 220 XRP in my wallet.
What should i do to complete a withdrawal and get my money back? Is it even possible now or all my money is gone?

Hi, what do you mean by "withdrawal"? The money is already under your custody if you used the desktop wallet. If you have you secret key your money is there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, RafOlP said:

Hi, what do you mean by "withdrawal"? The money is already under your custody if you used the desktop wallet. If you have you secret key your money is there.

I see mines showing available but im now scared to withdraw it to another account. What if it doesnt work? Are there others still using rippex wallet?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ivandebeers said:

I see mines showing available but im now scared to withdraw it to another account. What if it doesnt work? Are there others still using rippex wallet?

I went from Rippex to Toast wallet no problem using secret key...and its not "in" the wallet, the wallet (any wallet) is just a way to access the XRP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, xrpmeplease said:

I went from Rippex to Toast wallet no problem using secret key...and its not "in" the wallet, the wallet (any wallet) is just a way to access the XRP...

So if i leave my xrp balance on my desktop rippex wallet that will be fine? Or are they shutting down the system and nobody will be allowed to access their balances? Dont know why i didnt hear about this happening. Thanks for the response.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ivandebeers said:

So if i leave my xrp balance on my desktop rippex wallet that will be fine? Or are they shutting down the system and nobody will be allowed to access their balances? Dont know why i didnt hear about this happening. Thanks for the response.

the XRP is not in the wallet, the wallet is just the portal to access it on the blockchain...from what I read Rippex will no longer be updating/supporting the wallet, so having another option to access it (i.e. another wallet) seems like a good plan to me...Toast was easy to set up and if you use the same address you don't need to freeze another 20 XRP...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
53 minutes ago, xrpmeplease said:

the XRP is not in the wallet, the wallet is just the portal to access it on the blockchain...from what I read Rippex will no longer be updating/supporting the wallet, so having another option to access it (i.e. another wallet) seems like a good plan to me...Toast was easy to set up and if you use the same address you don't need to freeze another 20 XRP...

Great response. Appreciate it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...