Bulls are returning

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can’t help but realize that the market is most likely going to regain bullish sentiment in the coming weeks.   EVERY thread I click on is tainted with doubt, uncertainty, shaky hands, and emotions.  

Absolutely.  In a classical view, we are taking huge risks as the technology is in development.  In reality, we've been gifted the chance for amazing rewards for the purported high risk.  Of course, t

agree. Just remember why you have bought XRP. Just ignore the price for the next few months. We all may get a nice xmas present 

Posted Images

I’m not going to say I welcome this (final summer shakedown?) I’ll call it that. But I do enjoy my test of faith. Some sell, some buy more.

I’m buying more and it proves that I’m a fanatic not a doubter. What are you? Maybe your neither and your on the sidelines (or just out of fiat)

anyways what I’m trying to say is bring on the test!! Let the true colors come out. I’m confident in my investment, this is what I’ve learned from the bears.

Edited by XRPwinning
40 minutes ago, XRPwinning said:

I’m not going to say I welcome this (final summer shakedown?) I’ll call it that. But I do enjoy my test of faith. Some sell, some buy more.

I’m buying more and it proves that I’m a fanatic not a doubter. What are you? Maybe your neither and your on the sidelines (or just out of fiat)

anyways what I’m trying to say is bring on the test!! Let the true colors come out. I’m confident in my investment, this is what I’ve learned from the bears.

I must be a finatic too!   However I am out of cash at the moment, awaiting the next paycheck.  At the end of the day... not everyone can/will become rich off of crypto.  The patient ones will. 

59 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Bulls came for like 2 weeks and left. Volume was hitting 15-20B and then back to 6-8 billion you would think it would happen sooner than later.

We haven't had a bull-run since early January.  The next bull-run will feature institutional investors.  The market will be manipulated while it still can be.  Big institutions will enter at cheap prices.  I don't mind.

1 minute ago, XRPwinning said:

Holy hell thats a major buy signal. Wish I could give you a laugh vote but you know... morals and all. Just glad I’m in the green still, no stress here

Overall I'm in the green (given my cashout in January) by quite a margin.  That December/January bull-run definitely helped.  I do feel for people who are underwater now.  No matter what, it's not a good feeling to be in the red.  I've been there last November - it sucks.  It's just a waiting game now.

1 hour ago, 2ndtimearound said:

We haven't had a bull-run since early January.  The next bull-run will feature institutional investors.  The market will be manipulated while it still can be.  Big institutions will enter at cheap prices.  I don't mind.

Why are institutional investors needed?  There have been numerous bull runs in the past decade damn near, and none were caused by institutions.

I agree that we are getting closer to this becoming more mainstream, but don't forget the past.

The bottom isnt in yet imo.... crypto has obviously been struggling since Jan and it keeps finding lower levels of price resistance. There's only so much that technical analysis can provide in the crypto world, but I expect a continued downtrend until this technology starts actively solving real world problems. Patience and Hodl in the meantime! 

25 minutes ago, 2ndtimearound said:

Someone on /r/cryptocurrency posted the suicide hotline numbers - a reliable buy signal.

Confounding. I don’t care what coin you’re hot for, these 8-10% drops should be like a ringing dinner bell.

1 hour ago, camxrp said:

The bottom isnt in yet imo.... crypto has obviously been struggling since Jan and it keeps finding lower levels of price resistance. There's only so much that technical analysis can provide in the crypto world, but I expect a continued downtrend until this technology starts actively solving real world problems. Patience and Hodl in the meantime! 

Again, that simply wasn't the case during the last decade, so why is it the case now all of a sudden?  If every average Joe was buying crypto, then yes, we'd be at the end of the speculative bubble.  But crypto is still extremely niche.  The speculative bubble doesn't end when people hear about crypto, it ends when they've all been buying it for a couple years with little to no actual use.

1 hour ago, Milly238 said:

I must be a finatic too!   However I am out of cash at the moment, awaiting the next paycheck.  At the end of the day... not everyone can/will become rich off of crypto.  The patient ones will. 

Not only a fanatic but I am f...ing hooligan.  Unlike some those here with eyes rolled up their a$$ and bad mouthing every chance they get, I will be hodling for a long time.

56 minutes ago, mrhat75 said:

Again, that simply wasn't the case during the last decade, so why is it the case now all of a sudden?  If every average Joe was buying crypto, then yes, we'd be at the end of the speculative bubble.  But crypto is still extremely niche.  The speculative bubble doesn't end when people hear about crypto, it ends when they've all been buying it for a couple years with little to no actual use.

The market is a little bit different now than it was several years ago, but ok ?.. again just my opinion.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.