SBI VC: 1 week planned maintenance. Are they going to open?

Dario_o

1 hour ago, slinuxuzer said:

So this is what google translates, we all know the translation engine isn't perfect, it says "maintenance of VCTRADE is done" this could easily actually say "is being done" in Japanese, seems illogical to me that they had an entire week maint. window and finished it on the first day.

image.png.be81b021b4ec3acccb9617d59efa94e3.png

Is that page actually showed to people logging in?

47 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:

Is that page actually showed to people logging in?

That is The Login Page But Now Redirects to that. You Can See it Here https://www.sbivc.co.jp/info/maintenance_01.html

It Has Been Open For Months To Only a Selected few. I Am Not One of Them. It Was Open Yesterday Briefly But Now showing a Later date of completion .

My hope is that sbi vc is the start of the long term rise.  I can’t help but think such an unprecedented long maintenance is the  prelude to a major opening.  

Now my worry is what is the pair mix?   Sbi want to advance BCH also...

My hope is that sbi vc is the start of the long term rise.  I can’t help but think such an unprecedented long maintenance is the  prelude to a major opening.  
I'd think the same if it's actual maintenance and not a url to a maintenance page.

1 minute ago, SquaryBone said:
2 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:
I have ZERO faith in SBI and have never heard of a 4 day outage I doubt they open! 

Basically they're not live yet

Let's hope that is all this is, but they have pulled bologna like this before. I don't think SBI will do much, but at this stage the market needs something lol. :(

1 minute ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Let's hope that is all this is, but they have pulled bologna like this before. I don't think SBI will do much, but at this stage the market needs something lol. :(

They Have a Ton of Money in Ripple technology. Having a legal and Great Working Product is there focus Not US Ripple Fans

14 minutes ago, SquaryBone said:
1 hour ago, Tinyaccount said:

I'd think the same if it's actual maintenance and not a url to a maintenance page.

https://sbivc.jp/ That is the Login URL it Gets Redirected to the Maintenance page 

1 hour ago, SquaryBone said:

If I understand correctly they did have it in beta for vip users and now they are down for maintenance.  That sounds interesting at the very least....