Cash out points?

No real plan here. Depends on how the market is going, how XRP seems to be going. 

I plan to wait a maximum of 30 months at $10 or below. 

If it is not higher within 30 months, time to cash out and move on. 

If it is high as I believe it will be by EOY ($50-$100), then I will wait depending on what happens with:

1) Dethroning BTC

2) If it looks like more institutional investors are getting FOMO

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If it’s going to save me 40-70% I’m going to use it...period!

$150 for 50% of my stash

I totally agree.  I will say, though, psychology is going to play in BIG here, IMO.  The fact that circulating supply is lower, while it “technically” doesn’t matter, may scare many away.  I’m expecti

56 minutes ago, Loki said:

No real plan here. Depends on how the market is going, how XRP seems to be going. 

I plan to wait a maximum of 30 months at $10 or below. 

If it is not higher within 30 months, time to cash out and move on. 

If it is high as I believe it will be by EOY ($50-$100), then I will wait depending on what happens with:

1) Dethroning BTC

2) If it looks like more institutional investors are getting FOMO

$50-100 EOY would be amazing.   After seeing what ethereum and litecoin did, I don’t necessarily think it’s impossible. 

3 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

$50-100 EOY would be amazing.   After seeing what ethereum and litecoin did, I don’t necessarily think it’s impossible. 

All it takes is some liquidity and a de-throning. Then the FOMO hits. 

8 minutes ago, Milly238 said:

I totally agree.  I will say, though, psychology is going to play in BIG here, IMO.  The fact that circulating supply is lower, while it “technically” doesn’t matter, may scare many away.  I’m expecting a “run-away train” effect, though.  Regardless of my expectations, I’m along for the ride...short or long.

Edited by youngm
1 hour ago, youngm said:

I totally agree.  I will say, though, psychology is going to play in BIG here, IMO.  The fact that circulating supply is lower, while it “technically” doesn’t matter, may scare many away.  I’m expecting a “run-away train” effect, though.  Regardless of my expectations, I’m along for the ride...short or long.

Not going to scare away the people who use XRP.  They're only exposed to it for 4 seconds and that volatility will be with a third party liquidity provider anyway.

Only your die hard bitcoinaists go on about market cap - they fear us taking over and so have to spread this meaningless FUD.

34 minutes ago, JustinS said:

Not going to scare away the people who use XRP.  They're only exposed to it for 4 seconds and that volatility will be with a third party liquidity provider anyway.

Only your die hard bitcoinaists go on about market cap - they fear us taking over and so have to spread this meaningless FUD.

Good point!  I hadn’t thought of it that way.

8 hours ago, FixnUrPowerline said:

I think it will all depend on how quickly the price is moving at those points. If it goes from $10 to $30 in a couple of weeks will you still sell at $30? Or will the instant climb psychologically change you? Many people will say "well it went from $10 to $30, why can't it go to $50 in another 2 weeks?" However, if sits sideways for a while at $20, many people might say "okay now is the time because it isn't climbing that much anymore". 

Totally agree with this and if we get to the back 1/2 of 2022 and we are at $40 while making a sizable dent in SWIFT maybe I need to rethink original goals.  I'd like to be able to sell 50% at $170, then 20% at $205, 20% at $250.  The last 10% I plan to be extremely tight with and see how it goes down the road.  

8 hours ago, minicuzzo said:
9 hours ago, XRPto50dollars said:

the higher the price, the more volatile the action. 

Sure? I thought it was the other way around?

I see what youre getting at.. when referring to stock market volatility. yes, volatility decreases when the market rises and increases when the market drops. 

i should clarify what i meant. i wasnt referring to stock market volatility (my mistake for being vague).

when i said, "the higher the price, the more volatile the action"... i was referring to investor sentiment/investor experience/stress. The higher the price, the more stressful (for new/er/ish investors) it becomes when deciding if they should hold or sell.

For anyone interested in what @minicuzzo is referencing.. Read Here:

Volatility's Impact On Market Returns

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/financial-theory/08/volatility.asp

Thanks for pointing that out

Edited by XRPto50dollars

Anything above 1$ EOY would be great.  I believe we will never see bull runs as we did last year.
Slow stable grow is good for me.

5$-10$ in 10 years would be awesome! I believe this is reality.
Saving for retirement... so cashing out is not an option for next 20 years. 

Edited by JojoBelt

I would like to think my cash out positions are based on a logical decision as opposed to an emotional one.....eassier said then done though.

For me it will come down to what is driving the increase and demand.

If its the instituitional injection of funds into xrp that continues to drive volume and price based on speculation then ill likely just keep on holding.

If its an increase in volume and price based on utility and the adoption of xrapid then ill likely cash out in small increments, but hold a majority of zerps knowing that it will continue to build over time.

If this allows me to pay out my mortgage in 5-10 years ill be happy 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.