$100 Per XRP

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Apple market cap = $940 billion Google market cap = $790 billion MSFT market cap = $775 billion  FB market cap = $557 billion  Amazon.com market cap = $822 billion Berkshire H

I would honestly be very wary here. I invested heavily during the ATH when people kept saying XRP will reach $50 by mid 2018. Well, here we are and the price is barely above half a dollar. 

So your advice is, don't buy it cheap. Wait until it's more expensive and THEN take a chance?   Great.

Posted Images

What Ripple is doing is solving a global issue, the slow transfer of money, it is a multiple trillion dollar area.

Have a look around and check out some of the other topics in trade & speculation, plus have a good look at ripples website.

To answer your question YES, XRP will more than surpass $100 but in what time frame is anyones guess. 

I, like a lot of cleverer and more informed people (see above post), believe it's a case of when and not if xrp will surpass $100. 

I'd like to add Susie at Esoteric Trading Solutions on YouTube to @mattwayne_c's list of research material. Following her figures on derivatives and xrp I worked out that $7384 a coin was likely from that market alone! 

I think in that timeframe it will go way passed the $100.  One I am sitting on for the next 3-5 years.

Plenty of youtube videos that explain the logic behind it getting there too if you look.  Check out Susie Crew at Esoteric Trading Solutions and how she has valued it at $334.47 USD per XRP.

4 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

I would honestly be very wary here. I invested heavily during the ATH when people kept saying XRP will reach $50 by mid 2018.

Well, here we are and the price is barely above half a dollar. 

And the same people insist the price will hit $100 by EOY or 2019.

And now I wished somebody had given me the same advice I'm giving to you.

I would wait until something (other than coinbase rumours) starts to actually move the price because nothing else has done so as yet.

The 2 main events left now this year are SBI going live and XRP coming into full production.

Once these events take place then keep a close eye on price. If it starts to move up then start buying. Unfortunately there is no eveidence to say it will as we've witnessed time and time again - hence the reason Ripple have stopped making announcements.

I know I'm going to get a lot of stick from other members following this post but I firmly believe newbies should see and hear of the potential outcome rather than the usual bordering on dillusional happy ending stories we continue to hear day in day out.

That would directly goes against the newbie advice : Buy the rumors - sell the facts.

2 minutes ago, XRPRJB said:

So your advice is, don't buy it cheap. Wait until it's more expensive and THEN take a chance?

Great.

It's better to wait even if the price goes up slightly. Otherwise you could easily end up in the same situation as me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.