Sign in to follow this  
XRP--mv

Japan To Welcome 6 New Crypto (BTC, ETH, XRP, LTC) Exchanges

We are definitely still in the early adopters stage which is good for us as long as we are patient

"In conclusion, the news of more companies in Japan willing to start crypto-exchanges is an indication that the crypto-verse is not going anywhere anytime soon even with the current market decline being experienced."

Important to bear this in mind, and it isn't just Japan is it?  There a are companies moving into the space every day, all over the globe.  This is real stuff happening in a bear market. 

Good things will happen in the near future as a result: more adoption, more volume, higher prices, lower volatility.

We are still in the infancy of the market IMHO. It's expanding greatly with awareness becoming more widespread and Institutional money will come flowing in the next few years, the more I study the market the more bullish I become. I really see something starting to take shape now and feel privileged to have gotten in so early. I initially thought I would have to wait 5-10 years to see the saturation I'd hoped for, however, with the foundations that are being laid globally I feel that we could move forward a lot quicker. 

2 hours ago, Mrsrippley said:

We are still in the infancy of the market IMHO. It's expanding greatly with awareness becoming more widespread and Institutional money will come flowing in the next few years, the more I study the market the more bullish I become. I really see something starting to take shape now and feel privileged to have gotten in so early. I initially thought I would have to wait 5-10 years to see the saturation I'd hoped for, however, with the foundations that are being laid globally I feel that we could move forward a lot quicker. 

This’s what make me scare now!

will try to explains even if I’m not good in english language.

what make me scare is the fact how a lot of people around the world goes in cripto’s investments. 

Until 2017/2018 no one federal institutions or central banks supposed how huge profits can investor have from Cryptocurrencies. And a lot of new investors became a millioner.

Then became the new waves of investors, which number  today is written in millions.

Now imagine. If all what you wrote become true ( and all we would to became), how many new milioners the world will have?!

Do you really think how the big-boss (like; Morgan, Rockefeller, Rothschild,etc..) around the banks and FI, will let it happens?

Today we can see a stagnation in the cripto market and even falling. What make me thinking a lot. My nightmare is the point how this persons try to found out some solution to don’t make us rich.

This is just a point of my view at this moment, bcz all around all great news, the market and value of coins going down.

@idereffetsFirstly I would like to say that I have lived in 3 countries and I have had to learn 3 languages so I understand the difficulty in communicating in a language that is not your own. What I am going to write is only my personal opinion and it may not be the same for others. I believe that banks and financial institutions have known from the start the potential of crypto currencies, that is their job. They will most likely be the ones to benefit most from profits that are now available by investing in this market. There will be many millionaires made in the next few years but this is not a worry to these people as millions are nothing compared to their wealth. The market has always been up and down, crazy high prices and even crazier low prices because it is a new market and it needs time to balance. I also believe that the low prices we are seeing at the moment are being controlled by such big players so they can accumulate their share and they can make many billions profit. As investors in XRP we have little to worry about compared to others regarding this as it is backed by a very large company who want regulation and to work with the system. Everything has a risk, even putting savings in a bank has a risk but risk is where more profit can be made. I am happy with my investments I only invested what I could afford to lose so if it goes to zero I'm good, if it goes how I believe it will my family and I have a very secure future.

Edited by Mrsrippley
edit

45 minutes ago, idereffets said:

This’s what make me scare now!

will try to explains even if I’m not good in english language.

what make me scare is the fact how a lot of people around the world goes in cripto’s investments. 

Until 2017/2018 no one federal institutions or central banks supposed how huge profits can investor have from Cryptocurrencies. And a lot of new investors became a millioner.

Then became the new waves of investors, which number  today is written in millions.

Now imagine. If all what you wrote become true ( and all we would to became), how many new milioners the world will have?!

Do you really think how the big-boss (like; Morgan, Rockefeller, Rothschild,etc..) around the banks and FI, will let it happens?

Today we can see a stagnation in the cripto market and even falling. What make me thinking a lot. My nightmare is the point how this persons try to found out some solution to don’t make us rich.

This is just a point of my view at this moment, bcz all around all great news, the market and value of coins going down.

Those guys don't care if the world sees a whole bunch more millionaires. A few million bucks is nothing to big money guys out there.

Sign in to follow this