OneZero and it's many ties to Ripple/xrp/crypto

There clearly are a lot of pieces being moved into position.  Thanks Tehol for your detective work.  

It really feels like the Internet of Value is taking shape before us.  

Edited by Guest
Fat fibgers

Great research as usual. If only a small proportion of your research bears fruit, then the future for Ripple, and xrp of course, is very bright. The fact that the likes of LMax have just signed up in the last week shows just how close this is to being an important move within this paradigm shift that we are experiencing before our eyes.

Thanks again

Are you telling me that the groundwork is almost laid and we just need to flip the switch on? Is sure seems to me like in a month or two, all this is going to come together. I bet Miguel is working over-time to get this cranked up.

2 minutes ago, lll_lll said:

Are you telling me that the groundwork is almost laid and we just need to flip the switch on? Is sure seems to me like in a month or two, all this is going to come together. I bet Miguel is working over-time to get this cranked up.

I suspect enough groundwork has already been laid and we are primarily awaiting governments. They are focussing on

1. Ensuring these markets are under appropriate control within their jurisdiction 

2. Building consensus amongst governments and cooperating on a global scale to prevent regulatory arbitrage and ensure adequate inclusion.

They  are not doing this out of the goodness of their hearts. In order to create a new, efficient standard for cross-border trade, they need most countries on-board in roughly the same way and at roughly the same time. This prevents massive division amongst various players. If countries feel they are getting the short end of the stick, it would be extremely difficult to bring them together under the new financial world order. Groups like the IMF, G20, IOSCO, the BIS, etc. have been working on this for years.