mm34505

Twiiter stirkes again aganist XRP !!

There is also code at the bottom of the gumball machine 

It appears that twitter didn't pull the ban hammer,  BG123 left twitter and a few other places.

" They are asking for my personal information on twitter and other places. No way.

That hand can keeps trying to grasp. (newest riddle)

x0luLVh.png

Keep doing your research. Don't believe the FUD thrown against Ripple/XRP and look at the facts and info that is out there. Keep up with Hodor, Alex Cobb, his dad, Suzie, Dr. T, BankXRP and the rest. They are great people who know their stuff. There is still a lot of things working in the background. Just keep watching.

Did you guys have fun? I did! You all have been a great bunch of fun characters and I wish you all the best. Like Suzie says: "Be good and kind to each other." I am one person and not three or four. Ripple will keep making the strides that they have been doing. They are a juggernaut in the cryptosphere. Don’t buy more than you can afford to lose, always seek financial professional help, dollar cost average, and keep a smile on you face. God bless you all. "

The above paragraph is hyperlinked to a page with a countdown

http://itsalmo.st/#timetobattendownthehatches

interesting to say the least

Edited by dayvkaos

Yeah I was banned too for telling Ellen she didn’t thank Ripple, Brad G, or Chris for the donation. What the...? It wasn’t even abrupt.

I thought it was an obvious thing she should do.

1 minute ago, LunaXRP said:

Yeah I was banned too for telling Ellen she didn’t thank Ripple, Brad G, or Chris for the donation. What the...? It wasn’t even abrupt.

I thought it was an obvious thing she should do.

I thought she did.  She was overwhelmed by the gift and wasn’t as cooly professional as she normally would be so she didn’t do it profusely but she did thank them.  

That said,  these Twitter bans are out of hand and silly.

Just now, Tinyaccount said:

I thought she did.  She was overwhelmed by the gift and wasn’t as cooly professional as she normally would be so she didn’t do it profusely but she did thank them.  

That said,  these Twitter bans are out of hand and silly.

Yeah she just didn’t on her Twitter. I noticed some other guy pointing it out and thought why not too. 

But yeah, the bans are becoming a joke. 

I agree these twitter bans are a little ridiculous. However, going off on Ellen for not thanking Brad G and Chris L is just plain stupid and makes the XRP community look like a bunch of degenerates. She did thank Ripple. Things like that just ruins the nice gesture that they did for her charity. Let Ripple do their thing. They don't need our assistance in the PR department. We are just along for the ride fellas. Try to sound somewhat proffessional, Damn!!!!!!!

Edited by Gangus

Is it conceivable that the FBI probe into market fixing has forced several providers such as twitter to request real Ids from people and that's why he is moving on?

NB. BearableGirl123 seems to be a significantly better artist!

6 hours ago, mm34505 said:

Bearableguy123 HAS BEEN BANNED FROM TWITTER!!!!!

Twitter strikes again!! This is BS

Not banned. GDPR struck. He made it clear his true identity was required to continue to use Twitter. 

Edited by LordVetinari

I was banned on twitter too... I did nothing wrong, and to get back into my account they want me to verify my phone number. So I sent them an email demanding why they want my phone number.   if they're gonna demand my phone number, I demand a reason for asking.  It supposedly to confirm I'm the owner of the account, but how do they know I'm not giving them a bogus number?  I've never given them my number before, I'm not going to start now.