How much Ripple (XRP) Do You Need To Be A Millionaire?

This is me refusing to take a step back into your primitive world to entertain you any further you clearly are trying to play the race card because your thinking seems to be sub human in nature and this is coming from another black man so how do you feel now????  Only thing I ask in parting is that the mods ban you because your truly not the type of person that should be associated with anything moving forward!!!  Bye Fellicia!!!
I can see you clearly taking a step back with your constant replies. /s

Also, I never playing the race card. Okay snowflake?

Just now, Tribble said:
2 minutes ago, Palerider said:
It’s his opinion dude. You might disagree, but doesn’t give you the right to be a jerk. Who are you to be treating people like crap because you don’t like their opinions pal? 

Who are you to tell me how I should act? Respect my opinion, or be a hypocrite. Up to you.

If telling an adult to stop acting like a child makes me a hypocrite, send me the shirt and I’ll wear it. 

8 minutes ago, Tribble said:

I can see you clearly taking a step back with your constant replies. /s

Also, I never playing the race card. Okay snowflake?

Also, I never playing the race card. Okay snowflake?  That statement 'LMAO!!!'  It's so original grammatically inferior but original and your ragging on a teenager??? Wow!!!

Also, I never playing the race card. Okay snowflake?  That statement 'LMAO!!!'  It's so original grammatically inferior but original and your ragging on a teenager??? Wow!!!
Are you done yet snowflake? Do you actually have a point or are you just triggered? Did you need an EBT card to call someone who cares?

1 minute ago, Tribble said:
3 minutes ago, RikkiTikki said:

Are you done yet snowflake? Do you actually have a point or are you just triggered? Did you need an EBT card to call someone who cares?

Oh you have really ramped it up now EBT card???? Anything else in that arsenal of yours???? LMAO!!!!

Oh you have really ramped it up now EBT card???? Anything else in that arsenal of yours???? LMAO!!!!
Not allowed to send money in the post, EBT was probably something you are more accustomed to using based on your post history.

3 minutes ago, Tribble said:
4 minutes ago, RikkiTikki said:

Not allowed to send money in the post, EBT was probably something you are more accustomed to using based on your post history.

Bro your ignorance is on display here. Please stop!!! I won't comment back if you just stop!!! You win!!! Is that what you want to hear?? Take it!!! I can't with this any longer I feel like intelligence is just leaving my body by the seconds the further I go!!

Edited by Guest

Bro your ignorance is on display here. Please stop!!! I won't comment back if you just stop!!! You win!!! Is that what you want to hear!!!  Take it!!! I can't with this any longer I feel like intelligence is just leaving my body by the seconds the further I go!!
Is that what this is about for you, having the last word? Is that why you keep posting? Some incessant need to 'win'?

I'm posting only because I seem to be living rent free in your head. It is really amusing to me how triggered you are that you needed to post that last comment. But I'm more than happy to kerp going if you feel the need to comment some more.

3 minutes ago, Tribble said:

Is that what this is about for you, having the last word? Is that why you keep posting? Some incessant need to 'win'?

I'm posting only because I seem to be living rent free in your head. It is really amusing to me how triggered you are that you needed to post that last comment. But I'm more than happy to kerp going if you feel the need to comment some more.

One more time!

4 hours ago, sven12345 said:

Too much supply,  not enough use case for XRP to get the price this high .

I see, so what you're saying is that you can determine 2 to 5 to 10 years out that there will not be enough use cases for XRP. Remember we're not talking EOY.