nicktemple

Load up now, next bull run coming 10 trillion in institutional money, next few weeks.

16 hours ago, Moonraker said:

All these threads appearing saying "load up now" and "last opportunities to buy" are really getting under my skin now.

People have been saying this ever since the ATH and, as a result, I've spent around $20,000 to accumulate around 17000 XRP. I actually feel manipulated and robbed now.

Yes that's right, my DCA is well over $1. I'm not listening to any more of this nonsense until I see some actual gains. 

People talking about XRP reaching $100 by the year end are completely deluded when, in fact, it's struggling to reach even $1.

There's absolutely no proof of SBI going live soon. Even if it does, there's no proof to say it will increase the price of XRP. Wasn't all this other so called good news meant to increase its price? If anything, it has actually made the price decrease.

It's time for XRP to shine. Until then, I'm not investing a single cent or falling for more of this nonsense hype.

A very sobering and honest post. Very balanced & correct. You are not the only one who feels this way -and is in our position. No more money from investors like you and I are flooding the marked and this shows. Sure all coins are down, but an asset like XRP, this hyped and loved, are suffering due to fewer trades. Also guys that came in at below $ 0.5 are also bailing to trade on different papers.

I have no other choice rather than to hold. I have invested above my limit and will be idle until I see some returns.

As far as I know, in the history of the world there has never been high return without high risk.  If you invest without knowing that, then you are asking for trouble.

To complain that others are leading you astray is embarrassing....  I can't imagine anyone I respect ever doing that.

Having been so harshly critical,  I should leaven the bread with a touch of optimism.  Although it is indeed risky, in my opinion there is no more fundamentally sound investment in crypto that XRP.  Unless the sky falls, at some point the market will reflect the true value of an asset that runs on a growing network across the wide world,  able to move value almost instantly, and at almost no cost.

Do not forget that the only way to lock in a loss is to sell.

Edited by Tinyaccount
Formatting

12 hours ago, Chewiecoin said:

I understand your frustration. You have loaded up in XRP whilst the price is low and you have had to wait 5 months to see a return?

But you are showing that maybe you don’t have the patience required.

Firstly, it’s only been 5 months. It might take years to get the utility demand that we are all looking for. If you can’t hodl for 5 months then crypto may not be for you. 

Secondly, own up to the fact that you are an adult and make your own investment decisions. If the only reason you loaded up on XRP is because anonymous people in this forum told you to then that is not the right reason to be investing. 

Remember to DYOR (do your own research) and make your own decisions.

My view is that if you can be patient and HODL then you will be thanking these same posters that you complain about now.

Its your call. Buy more, HODL, or sell now and get into something else but don’t blame others for the investment choices you make. 

041040A9-EA94-4366-BD0A-500F37C37C77.png.1ae56b91f222d5a15f406f1e469fc17e.png

Cringeworthy to see people buying xrp like they are scratchoffs.  I think what's even worse is people offering supposed expert insight and have been wrong on all accounts so far.  Just hodl and sell if it doesn't reach your ROI at whatever time you've alloted... hopefully a few years and not a couple of months expecting a lambo.  I don't see it as a gamble but this disruptive tech sure is a interesting horse to bet on!

18 hours ago, Moonraker said:

All these threads appearing saying "load up now" and "last opportunities to buy" are really getting under my skin now.

Then don't read it. There's this great thing about the internet where you can ignore whatever rubs you the wrong way.

Above all, enjoy yourself. If something does not positively add to your life, ruthlessly cut it out.

19 hours ago, Moonraker said:

People have been saying this ever since the ATH and, as a result, I've spent around $20,000 to accumulate around 17000 XRP. I actually feel manipulated and robbed now.

Yes that's right, my DCA is well over $1. I'm not listening to any more of this nonsense until I see some actual gains. 

People talking about XRP reaching $100 by the year end are completely deluded when, in fact, it's struggling to reach even $1.

There's absolutely no proof of SBI going live soon. Even if it does, there's no proof to say it will increase the price of XRP. Wasn't all this other so called good news meant to increase its price? If anything, it has actually made the price decrease.

It's time for XRP to shine. Until then, I'm not investing a single cent or falling for more of this nonsense hype.

Just for you.  Load up!

IMG_20180515_175957.jpg

5acf693352106_xrpsoaringgif.gif.adc9f64514d68eab6ab4ea91d09ad08c.gif

875Dw.gif

giphy-5.gif

3wZp.gif

giphy-6.gif

tumblr_p6qeziA1Hh1qzvby8o1_1280.gif

e84032283e149358332a34a2a280a3fe02fe9fb4_hq.gif

tumblr_ng0t8eqPcY1rnq3cto1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ot1nb0vApR1tzhl5u_540.gif

I'm annoyed with the market as well, but I don't think you have much to worry about. I made a little comparison for you looking at future annual returns from the S&P to what XRP's price would need to be to have the same returns. If you're a long term holder and believe in XRP's team, technology, partnerships, etc. I hope this puts your mind at ease a little bit. 

Will we exceed the needed price for EOY 1? I think we will, but honestly at this point I would not be surprised if we didn't. EOY 2 IMO is a no brainer that we will far exceed the needed XRP prices. EOY 3 and beyond I think is where we will begin to make boat loads of money.

Right now the only driver of price is speculation (and whales imo). Once XRP is being used it will be the driver. 

Capture.JPG

If you’re DCA is $1, you’ve seen the swings. I agree that “last call to X” is quite an assumption, but if you believe in XRP, dollar cost averaging down is not a bad idea if you have the funds. 

Consult with the alternate version of yourself that bought and watched XRP go up. Would he have wished he bought more at 60c?

@Moonraker, you made an investment in an asset AFTER it had increased by 15-20 times (judging by your dca) in less than a year, and a few months later you're surprised that you're in the red?!!

You must have known that this is an extremely volatile and unregulated market, and everywhere and everybody warns not to invest money you can't afford to lose and to carry out due diligence. One can only assume, based on your comment, that you ignored these warnings and for that you are currently in the red. Fortunately for you, it won't stay like that for long I'm sure, and the price being as low as it is at the moment, is a great opportunity for some of us to increase our stack. 

I would advise you to watch

to get an understanding of what you've invested in and relax, enjoy the ride! 

2 hours ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

Just for you.  Load up!

IMG_20180515_175957.jpg

5acf693352106_xrpsoaringgif.gif.adc9f64514d68eab6ab4ea91d09ad08c.gif

875Dw.gif

giphy-5.gif

3wZp.gif

giphy-6.gif

tumblr_p6qeziA1Hh1qzvby8o1_1280.gif

e84032283e149358332a34a2a280a3fe02fe9fb4_hq.gif

tumblr_ng0t8eqPcY1rnq3cto1_500.gif

tumblr_inline_ot1nb0vApR1tzhl5u_540.gif

It's rather sad how people continue to get excited and post rockets when the price increases by 2 cents.

It's a shame they don't counter this by posting huge slides when the price decreases too.

Edited by Moonraker

2 hours ago, Benchmark said:

Then don't read it. There's this great thing about the internet where you can ignore whatever rubs you the wrong way.

Above all, enjoy yourself. If something does not positively add to your life, ruthlessly cut it out.

Yes, but you can only knoe what you've read once you've read it.

You can't just unread what you've read.

7 minutes ago, Moonraker said:

It's rather sad how people continue to get excited and post rockets when the price increases by 2 cents.

It's a shame they don't counter this by posting huge slides when the price decreases too.

I haven't looked at the price for days.  My rockets were to show my optimism.  I've done my Due Diligence.

I believe.