Load up now, next bull run coming 10 trillion in institutional money, next few weeks.

2 hours ago, invest2lose said:

load up boys, this is the final final chance to fill your bags. big money is coming in soon!!

hype and hyperbole as per the usual around these parts.

I've been recently getting hostile reactions from forum members when I caution them against blind optimism. They'd rather listen to fantastic projections about 1000% growth year over year than listen to a voice of reason that just tells them it is much more likely to remain roughly the same, or even consolidate and cool down a bit, then it is that their fantasies come true.

The market usually has a way of punishing people for hanging on too hard to comfortable illusions.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

LMAX Exchange has launched a crypto exchange only for institutional money.  XRP is going to be listed USD/XRP “Over $10 trillion of FIAT has been traded on our exchanges to date and we have

I understand your frustration. You have loaded up in XRP whilst the price is low and you have had to wait 5 months to see a return? But you are showing that maybe you don’t have the patience requ

All these threads appearing saying "load up now" and "last opportunities to buy" are really getting under my skin now. People have been saying this ever since the ATH and, as a result, I've spent

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Moonraker said:

All these threads appearing saying "load up now" and "last opportunities to buy" are really getting under my skin now.

People have been saying this ever since the ATH and, as a result, I've spent around $20,000 to accumulate around 17000 XRP. I actually feel manipulated and robbed now.

Yes that's right, my DCA is well over $1. I'm not listening to any more of this nonsense until I see some actual gains. 

People talking about XRP reaching $100 by the year end are completely deluded when, in fact, it's struggling to reach even $1.

There's absolutely no proof of SBI going live soon. Even if it does, there's no proof to say it will increase the price of XRP. Wasn't all this other so called good news meant to increase its price? If anything, it has actually made the price decrease.

It's time for XRP to shine. Until then, I'm not investing a single cent or falling for more of this nonsense hype.

3 hours ago, lucid99 said:

I feel your pain. Many people here are in the green even at $.50, $.40 and lower. For them, it's all the houses money. I bought many dips from the ATH up until a money ago. I said it then and I'll say it again - XRP has to prove itself. I went from confident, to fearful, back to confident and now I somewhere in the "**** it" realm. Just let it sit and I'll check back less and less frequently. I've basically kissed that money goodbye and am hoping for the best. 

HUGE MONEY IS HEADING TO CRYPTO!    LOAD UP BOYS!   IT'S A BARGAIN UNDER $3.00!

I don't know what's worse... being one of the folks who bought a ton under .10 and didn't sell at 3.5 or one whose DCA is over $1 for a smaller stack (mine closer to 2 sadly).

I of course hope it does but I would be suprised if XRP hits 3.5 again.  And I think that might be only if and when XRP is being used on a large scale.

Just wait until BTC hits 4K this summer and XRP is back down to .30 . . . or even better when tether collapses the entire market.

The overall sentiment in cyrpto (not just XRP) is a problem atm.  Thoughts and prayers for a bull run soon!!! 

I understand the frustration, if you bought in between Dec and jan. You are in the red.

If you don't buy anymore I can't blame you, all you have felt is the sting of loosing, and hearing the optimisim from others.

All I can say is this, if you don't need the money right now, don't sell and wait.

Look at the history of xrp btc eth and you will see highs and lows, these bear markets don't last for ever.

Lastly re go over, your reason for investing in Xrp, do you feel it is still on track to eventually do what you want.

Personally I reasearch every day, not just here but every where I can.

I can see a strong use for xrp, I don't know what the ATH will eventually be, but I am confident it will be higher than $3, if you look at my other posts you can see I am very bullish for xrp.

But will we see over $3 again this year, who knows. 

But it will happen.

3 hours ago, Moonraker said:

All these threads appearing saying "load up now" and "last opportunities to buy" are really getting under my skin now.

People have been saying this ever since the ATH and, as a result, I've spent around $20,000 to accumulate around 17000 XRP. I actually feel manipulated and robbed now.

Yes that's right, my DCA is well over $1. I'm not listening to any more of this nonsense until I see some actual gains. 

People talking about XRP reaching $100 by the year end are completely deluded when, in fact, it's struggling to reach even $1.

There's absolutely no proof of SBI going live soon. Even if it does, there's no proof to say it will increase the price of XRP. Wasn't all this other so called good news meant to increase its price? If anything, it has actually made the price decrease.

It's time for XRP to shine. Until then, I'm not investing a single cent or falling for more of this nonsense hype.

It goes wo saying : Don't listen to some random person on the Internet.

Having said that :) One  way to look at your situation (if you are in the US anyway) is that you want to hold longer than 1 year so that you pay long-term capital gains taxes. 

Edited by bx549
19 minutes ago, bx549 said:

It goes wo saying : Don't listen to some random person on the Internet.

Having said that :) One  way to look at your situation (if you are in the US anyway) is that you want to hold longer than 1 year so that you pay long-term capital gains taxes. 

You have to make a gain first, lol.

12 hours ago, Moonraker said:

I understand your frustration. You have loaded up in XRP whilst the price is low and you have had to wait 5 months to see a return?

But you are showing that maybe you don’t have the patience required.

Firstly, it’s only been 5 months. It might take years to get the utility demand that we are all looking for. If you can’t hodl for 5 months then crypto may not be for you. 

Secondly, own up to the fact that you are an adult and make your own investment decisions. If the only reason you loaded up on XRP is because anonymous people in this forum told you to then that is not the right reason to be investing. 

Remember to DYOR (do your own research) and make your own decisions.

My view is that if you can be patient and HODL then you will be thanking these same posters that you complain about now.

Its your call. Buy more, HODL, or sell now and get into something else but don’t blame others for the investment choices you make. 

Edited by Chewiecoin
17 hours ago, corak said:

I've been recently getting hostile reactions from forum members when I caution them against blind optimism. They'd rather listen to fantastic projections about 1000% growth year over year than listen to a voice of reason that just tells them it is much more likely to remain roughly the same, or even consolidate and cool down a bit, then it is that their fantasies come true.

The market usually has a way of punishing people for hanging on too hard to comfortable illusions.

Voices of reason are always welcome @corak. Yours are welcome. We all need to realise that this investment may not work. We may not see anywhere near the prices we are hoping for. When we invest in XRP or any digital coin we have to invest with our eyes open.

I also believe the optimistic posts are welcome as well. Posters and lurkers get to see both sides.

I am very much an optimist and believe we will see a triple digit XRP prices in the coming years. 

Lets see what happens. 

Edited by Chewiecoin
13 hours ago, Moonraker said:

Haha, this is gold. I’m with you brother, same boat. It is actually possible that we are being manipulated and robbed, these hype posts might conceivably be designed for that. I don’t think so, but I admit it’s possible. Some of these guys on here are delusional in their optimism and refuse to acknowledge that this whole space, including XRP, is a high risk investment. It is high risk and it is also extremely volatile (no **** Sherlock!). But doesn’t part of you love that though? I mean it makes me tingle and gives me goosebumps and butterflies and sometimes scares the living crap outta me. There’s nothing run-of-the-mill in this space ladies, it’s boom or bust!

Hell it plummets and rockets and stagnates more frequently than my crazy ex-girlfriend did. In fact she once said something stupid like, “if you can’t handle me at my worst then you don’t deserve me at my best!” Ever heard that one before? ...as if in her mind that somehow justifies behaving like an absolute cow! Anyway, in that case unfortunately I cut my losses and left. But that’s another story.

Not this time brother. And you also never mentioned selling. I’m also not selling. If it gets back to .50 again though then I might just double down. I mean I haven’t decided for sure yet but it’ll be damn hard not to. I believe in the usecase and the tech and the people, plus we are early! Crypto pioneers as jungle inc says. There’s a lot of self reassurance going on with these hype posts but I believe that they are mostly well meaning and not part of some ‘let’s rip-off all the naive investors’ scam. But the catch is, that not only could I be wrong, but for all you know I could be part of the scam myself! Everyone has to decide for themselves.

Anyway, she sure as hell is being a right old cow atm isnt she?! But damn I’m sure that this one is worth the time and trouble. As has been said above, patience is key. So show us your worst girl, then your best, then it might just be happily ever after...

11 hours ago, corak said:

For this forum to have any value whatsoever, it needs to embrace the contrary opinions.  Otherwise it is an empty echo-chamber.  

11 hours ago, corak said:

According to Crypto Compare only 3 of the top 100 crypto currencies increased in value in the last 24 hours. So, if you can show me a crypto /digital currency that will be better than XRP in 3 - 5 years from now - then please share this info with us and I'm sure many of us will sell, even at a loss, and invest in this "better" currency! Until then I choose to be positively speculative regarding XRP price as this is a "price speculation" forum. ??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.