Sign in to follow this  
Hodor

XRP: The Best Crypto Choice for Long-Term Investors

Another great blog. I don't normally add comments, just show my appreciation, but this blog is very incisive as to the future of xrp and micropayments via Coil and Xpring. A beacon into the unknown especially as Ripple are not very forthcoming at the moment with developments and announcements, but I'm sure that they have good reason for that.

Good stuff as usual @hodor. Look forward to your blog. With so many fires in the oven, Ripple is not content resting on its laurels and attacking other vertical markets while they wait for mass adoption by banks and FI.  They also are picking the cream of the crop of available talent to add to their already impressive management team.  Definitely exciting developments on the horizon. 

Another excellent Blog, thanks.

Just for the purposes of clarification, am I correct in assuming these are the timeframes of your scenario analysis:

2018 – $400 million average daily volume = Jan 1st 2018 to May 2018

2018-2019 – $3.3 billion average daily volume = May 2018 to Dec 2019

2020 – $11 billion average daily volume = Jan 2020 - Dec 2020

2021 – $270 billion average daily volume = Jan 2021 - Dec 2021

If so, I agree with you that the estimates are conservative. I also think the 2021 scenario may well happen within two years of now.

Diclaimer: My glass is always half-full (usually with alcohol!). :beach:

12 minutes ago, WhentheBoat_ComesIn said:

Another excellent Blog, thanks.

Just for the purposes of clarification, am I correct in assuming these are the timeframes of your scenario analysis:

2018 – $400 million average daily volume = Jan 1st 2018 to May 2018

2018-2019 – $3.3 billion average daily volume = May 2018 to Dec 2019

2020 – $11 billion average daily volume = Jan 2020 - Dec 2020

2021 – $270 billion average daily volume = Jan 2021 - Dec 2021

If so, I agree with you that the estimates are conservative. I also think the 2021 scenario may well happen within two years of now.

Diclaimer: My glass is always half-full (usually with alcohol!). :beach:

Yes, although you are much more explicit about the date ranges. 

Case in point:  Obviously we're nowhere close to our ATH daily average of 2.7 billion (set in January), but it's climbing back to that level slowly but surely. 

Hodor,

Your blogs help me hold (sorry, I just can't say "hodl"!) It's not that I'm about to give up and sell, far from it. But having regular, insightful, future-looking content from you just convinces me even more that I did the right thing when I used a chunk of GBP to buy a heap of xrp. 

Thanks

1 minute ago, Hodor said:

Yes, although you are much more explicit about the date ranges. 

Case in point:  Obviously we're nowhere close to our ATH daily average of 2.7 billion (set in January), but it's climbing back to that level slowly but surely. 

Agreed, and it wouldn't surprise me if we set a new ATH before the end of summer; it may even coincide with you getting your new tattoo!

Love it! Thanks @Hodor :D

My favorite part...

"Ripple’s Track Record"

"Things to keep in mind when looking at these additional future sources of liquidity:

Does Ripple have an established and well-documented history of accomplishing what it sets out to do?  Yes.

Does Ripple do things quickly?  Yes.  They do things quickly and with high quality – a combination not ordinarily found paired together in technology.

Does Ripple have the resources to make good on their investments?  Yes.  According to their own published XRP reports, they should have as much cash on hand as four large-sized ICOs."

Sign in to follow this