robertbruce

Buy and Sell Bid-Board Etiquette for the 589 club...

I know to announce or initiate a conversation or reply on the exchange bid-boards that we are a clubby we use a 589 suffix or prefix in any part of a bid, but I am just wondering if there is a common "etiquette" or "communication using bidding amounts" when chatting to other 589 clubbies on the bid-board?
SO far I have been using a loose collection of encryption codes to communicate with and sure, I'm meeting people, chatting heaps and I can see other people get it, but I wonder about a standardisation.
I also wonder if I'll see anyone from here on the bid-boards, anyone can join the 589 club you know, just add a 589 prefix or suffix anywhere in your bid to say hello.
As to what code you choose to transmit your message, well that's up to you, we will get it you know. Once you decide your code you can join one of the subs like the Killer-Whales sub or one of the privates subs. The Killer-Whales sub is fun, we gang up on those annoyying wales jumpin' all about place and bid using the numerals 3825968 which is, of-course, phone pad for fu. You don't always have to add the suffix or prefix, once the conversation starts to flow it's easy to see what's been said. Another favorite for the killer-whales sub is 00100, the bird.
The privates are 18+ and they get pretty wild I can tell you. We use fonepad and hashcode for privates. There are lots of 69.589 bids in the privateseven some 99699.589's and being I'm so adept at reading different codes I often get replies to my bids with phone numbers that I ring, but usually the number is engaged as other people are really onto this too.
Don't forget, 589 on a bid board and your in and anyone can join, drop in and say hello, I have sooo many friends on the bid-boards, i'l introduce you to them all and when you 589 don't worry about where the decimals are, it's all about the etiquette.
Maybe we even need a singles bid-board club exchange set up to regulate it all, I reckon it's going to be huuuuuge...
Oh look, there's Mary-Jane giving me a smile, see that 80085.589 bid! That's her right there! I told ya' this thing was big, anyway i gota' go chat you can obviously see why....8)

Edited by robertbruce
ver003

Wow I did not understand a word of this. I must be a real fuddy duddy. 

7 hours ago, Loki said:

Wow I did not understand a word of this. I must be a real fuddy duddy. 

no worries Loki, it's really for us high-inllektualls when we get bored (excuse the pun)... keep trying with the code, you will get it...
I've posted a pic to help, i can't reveal what's been said but i can assure you there is a fully fledged conversation going on in the buy board. Big get totethers always happen on 589 derivative support lines...

bidboardchat.png.09f00c0d44d57f877bdd3a0f8b203f38.png

anyway, im gota' bolt, im on a promise tonight from 80085.568...

11 hours ago, robertbruce said:

Anyone can join the 589 club, just add the 589 prefix or suffix anywhere in your bid, anyone can join in there.

Looks like your getting close to 589 likes.  :unknown:

Edited by XRPisVELOCITY

1 hour ago, Dutchpinoy said:

giphy.gif

So glad I'm not the only one. Thank you for so eloquently speaking the thoughts in my head. 

14 hours ago, robertbruce said:

I am just wondering if there is a common "etiquette" or "communication using bidding amounts" when chatting to other 589 clubbies on the bid-board? I've been making my own codes up and sure, I'm meeting other people and I can see other people get it, but I wonder about a standardisation.
SO far we have been using a loose collection of encryption codes to communicate with. To announce or initiate we are a clubby we use a 589 suffix or prefix in any part of a bid.
An example everyone knows is those annoying whales jumpin' all about place. When I come across one of them i will bid, either amount or price, using the numerals 3825968 which is, of-course, phone pad for fu. You don't always have to add the suffix or prefix. Yet another favorite for these whales is 00100, the bird. Another example is if I'm felling lonely i will bid 69.589, being the male gender is 6. Sometimes if im really lonely i will bid 99699.580
I often get replies, like phone numbers, they are hidden in the code, but often the number is engaged as other people are onto this too.
Anyone can join the 589 club, just add the 589 prefix or suffix anywhere in your bid, anyone can join in there.
At the moment we chat in fonepad and use hashcode for privates. The privates are 18+ and they get pretty wild I can tell you.
Drop in and say hello, I have sooo many friends on the bid-boards, i'l introduce you to them all and don't worry about where the decimals are, it]s all about the etiquette.
Maybe we even need a singles bid-board club exchange set up to regulate it all, I reckon it's going to be huuuuuge...
Oh look, there's Mary-Jane giving me a smile, see that 80085.589 bid! That's her right there! I told ya' this thing was big, anyway i gota' go chat you can obviously see why....8)

Tinder might be easier. 

On 5/22/2018 at 2:56 AM, robertbruce said:

I am just wondering if there is a common "etiquette" or "communication using bidding amounts" when chatting to other 589 clubbies on the bid-board? I've been making my own codes up and sure, I'm meeting other people and I can see other people get it, but I wonder about a standardisation.
SO far we have been using a loose collection of encryption codes to communicate with. To announce or initiate we are a clubby we use a 589 suffix or prefix in any part of a bid.
An example everyone knows is those annoying whales jumpin' all about place. When I come across one of them i will bid, either amount or price, using the numerals 3825968 which is, of-course, phone pad for fu. You don't always have to add the suffix or prefix. Yet another favorite for these whales is 00100, the bird. Another example is if I'm felling lonely i will bid 69.589, being the male gender is 6. Sometimes if im really lonely i will bid 99699.580
I often get replies, like phone numbers, they are hidden in the code, but often the number is engaged as other people are onto this too.
At the moment we chat in fonepad and use hashcode for privates. The privates are 18+ and they get pretty wild I can tell you.
Drop in and say hello, I have sooo many friends on the bid-boards, i'l introduce you to them all and don't worry about where the decimals are, it]s all about the etiquette.

Can I have some of what you're taking?

10 hours ago, robertbruce said:

ahhh now i see some of you are getting it...lol.. so here's a BBS (bid-board shoutout) for you all .... 589.4353638332936382215353 ... and a special shoutout for you know who. 589.7363743174336373936382....

Please share your acid with the rest of next time so we know wtf you are on about. Funny **** though you had me cracking up!

1 hour ago, RegalChicken said:

@robertbruce

I don't know how to decipher your code, but can you tell me if there is a message in these two orders here for 45,114 zerps?

image.thumb.png.497444d2c7f12f7fe3d57e35d6e87644.png

That's the DEA RC!. Be carefull, they are after someone, see how they have both sides of the board covered.. it's probably me they are after. Most international goverment agencies are hunting me down, it's that thing that happened back in '94, they just can't forget...

MJ reckons it could also be a fully fledged maternity suit...You been a naughty rooster again hey...