BigDawg2323

EOY Ripple Price Prediction

At least €20

With a couple of big announcements before EOY I wouldn't dare to put a number on it

With tinfoil hat on €100 - $589+

Edited by Guest

PSA: The dollar sign "$" always goes LEFT of the amount.

You say "five dollars" and write "$5".

The EOY price will be $10.

Edited by Skunkape

As much as Ripple the company has been on FIRE lately, I think the gains for XRP will need more time.  More than a lot of us expect.  I believe that we will likely be in the $5-$7 range by end of year if we can somehow catch that bull run we are all waiting for.  I do however believe 2019 will be HUGE...and I imagine/hope/expect that once some of these projects really get legs that will be the year we make the strides to $50-$100.

On 5/21/2018 at 2:47 PM, ringer2 said:

$589 baby!

if it hits $589 by dec 31, 2018 i will personally do absolutely anything you want for an entire week.

..not holding my breath

31 minutes ago, BigDawg2323 said:

Well if this turns out to be accurate, I might as well and go ahead and find a bridge to jump off of.

Based on those predictions, XRP Is actually not an investment at all. It's simply a sewer to throw your money down. Price predictions are impossible. If XRP takes a sprint and breaks $1 in June, everyone will be saying it's going to be a billion dollars in December. It's all so stupid.