EOY Ripple Price Prediction

I think a new all time high could be reached such as $10 or more.  But if we are talking sustainable from day to day, I have no idea.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We are still here, we are just quietly biding our time in other parts of the forum that aren’t so pessimistic  

The decoupling will happen by EOY. And XRP with the interledger and interoperability will be an absolute beast. No other crypto comes close. Follow the money. Are middle eastern banks using Iota? Lol.

Still here, and still believe $100+ by EOY.

Posted Images

At least €20

With a couple of big announcements before EOY I wouldn't dare to put a number on it

With tinfoil hat on €100 - $589+

Edited by Guest

As much as Ripple the company has been on FIRE lately, I think the gains for XRP will need more time.  More than a lot of us expect.  I believe that we will likely be in the $5-$7 range by end of year if we can somehow catch that bull run we are all waiting for.  I do however believe 2019 will be HUGE...and I imagine/hope/expect that once some of these projects really get legs that will be the year we make the strides to $50-$100.

31 minutes ago, BigDawg2323 said:

Well if this turns out to be accurate, I might as well and go ahead and find a bridge to jump off of.

Based on those predictions, XRP Is actually not an investment at all. It's simply a sewer to throw your money down. Price predictions are impossible. If XRP takes a sprint and breaks $1 in June, everyone will be saying it's going to be a billion dollars in December. It's all so stupid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.