2ndtimearound

I'm finally done with checking the price

5 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Please enlighten me I'm all ears :) show me where XRP has a market besides xRapid on a large scale? Payments used with XRP just like many other coins out there aren't going to do anything for the coin. 

Maybe I can up my target to higher than 1.50$

Look through my last few posts. You'll find one where I list several uses.

21 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Please enlighten me I'm all ears :) show me where XRP has a market besides xRapid on a large scale? Payments used with XRP just like many other coins out there aren't going to do anything for the coin. 

Maybe I can up my target to higher than 1.50$

Geeze man, that’s like saying tell me some other Market Walmart has besides retail on a large scale. Sometimes things just need one market.

Edited by Raz

59 minutes ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

I just posted my complaint on another thread about him for trolling his crap on every thread.  Everyone ignored Jasil, so he had to come back and continue trolling as someone else.  Sick of it.

Either his avatar is multiple people or he is on here 24/7 and doesn’t sleep. He has been posting pretty consistently for last 14hrs, and sometimes the way he writes seems different. Eh.. who knows...?‍♂️ Im bored on a Sunday.

1 hour ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

XRP is not Ripple...……..unfortunately :( it is a one trick pony either xRapid works and XRP rises or it doesn't (xRapid may create its own volume buy/sell) creating no large change in price we don't know including me.

2019 is enough time to know see ya at 1.50 (see I'm a believer)

One trick pony? 

They just added xpeing bringing xrp use to entirely new demographics and giving it use for 100 new situations which by the way has been the plan for years if you actually read any articles about what they were doing remittance and bank use is just a base for growth. 

Think of xpeing like icons for ether but instead of raising money by funding the project through a new coin that takes away from the value of the network there funded by escrow to use xrp and give it value. 

Do some reading for once

1 hour ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

I guess it is hard to see any future anything using XRP when the current products don't use much XRP and xRapid has just launched and we don't know how or if it will affect XRP. We will see this will be fun to revisit in 6 months and see where XRP stands and where adoption is.

You seem to know.

I agree with you in that - let's see by the EOY what's going on with XRP's price.

1 hour ago, Spur said:

Either his avatar is multiple people or he is on here 24/7 and doesn’t sleep. He has been posting pretty consistently for last 14hrs, and sometimes the way he writes seems different. Eh.. who knows...?‍♂️ Im bored on a Sunday.

Methamphetamines.....it explains the sleeplessness and the delusions.

2 hours ago, XRPisVELOCITY said:

I just posted my complaint on another thread about him for trolling his crap on every thread.  Everyone ignored Jasil, so he had to come back and continue trolling as someone else.  Sick of it.

Not Jasil but also known as imbecile or the one who has eyes roled up his as*s.   Just ignore him.

I am baffled on the amount of energy you are willing to spend in feeding educating a troll non-believer. He took over the thread with one stupid message and you all give him the attention.

Back to topic!

I am into crypto since december and every freakin´ day i check the price multible times. Don´t know why, I am still not fed up. I think it all comes down to trying to understand the market. It´s not about the money I made or the percentage my coins rise or fall. It´s a bit like constantly thinking about the meaning of the universe. I still love it and I am not feeling bad about it.

0.67849027 btw. Scusi.

EDIT: 0.67883730

Edited by bachmama

:acute: @2ndtimearound 

Great post. Just woke up full of energy! Yesterday was my first day in the last 7 month  I didn't checked the price only once. It takes so much energy checking the price every hour and is absolutly nonsens because almost everybody wants to HODL for the next few years. No need to waste energy in the short term

5 hours ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

From what I have seen recently, people on these boards have been trying to enlighten you several times on several different threads.  You don’t strike me as a contributor who is all ears........