9 minutes ago, 69GTOjudge said:

Thanks Hodor! I need to get one of those new XRP logo t-shirts!

The only down side to a new XRP symbol / logo is new swag!  

That being said, I'm still going to keep my old swag - think "collector's item" now! 

That makes me wonder how high in value the original coin promotion coins from @Mercury will get?  They previously used the Ripple triskelion, which will now be considered a historical footnote in XRP's history. 

28 minutes ago, Benchmark said:

@Hodor Am I correct that you don't offer an e-mail subscription for the blogs? 

There is an email link somewhere on the page I think... let me see...

To actually follow it, I think you need to get the Wordpress reader, or create an account at wordpress.com.   I don't see that widget available on my site.

35 minutes ago, Hodor said:

There is an email link somewhere on the page I think... let me see...

To actually follow it, I think you need to get the Wordpress reader, or create an account at wordpress.com.   I don't see that widget available on my site.

Ah I understand. For now I'll see the topics on XRPChat anyway.

Hodor. Thanks again for your great summary. It was an exciting week with many events.
Back to a well-known topic, but with slightly clearer facts. For the use of xRapid the banks do not actually have to hold XRP, for the transfer, public exchanges are used.

You wrote:

This aspect to volatility management – the dynamic acquisition of XRP on exchanges – benefits both the organizations using xRapid, and also those of us that own and have invested in XRP from a speculation standpoint.

Do you personally assume that xRapid is market-neutral or is this proof that the system will have a direct impact on the price of XRP?

That's the way it is for me personally. The argument that money which should be transferred  will be converted for example from USD to XRP and will be reconverted elsewhere, e.g. in mexican pesos is not tenable for me. Market neutral would be NO transfer. This would not affect the market. In my opinion, xRapid influences the market for 2-3 seconds per transaction. Imagine, a transaction would not take 2-3 seconds but 24 hours, then for a day the market would be positively influenced, even if after a day is exchanged back. It's volume in the pipeline. 2-3 seconds per transaction but many hundreds of thousands times a day. For me it's clear ... how do you see it?