Sign in to follow this  
Indianviewonxrp

This guy say “ FODL” ......

He also said he's throwing Ripple in the garbage and there is no use for XRP.  CNBC and its crypto guests have been shilling the hell out of Bitcoin Cash for the last couple months and it's done quite well despite the fact that nobody is using it.  

It just goes to show you everything in the market is entirely speculative and nothing is really being used when every crypto is coupled to Bitcoin and/or responds to sentiment rather than demand because of utility.

xrp.png

He is a Holders for sure

you can tell when people are full of **** by the way they talks

he doesnt know what its used for? Really why dont you ask the banks and Fi what they are using it for and how much they are going to save?

Nobody uses XRP for anything right now he says....weird Ripple must have lied to us about using XRP token in Mexico

2 minutes ago, nicktemple said:

This guy is a joke, they might have well pulled a person in off the street, that knows nothing about crypto, and asked them questions, you would have the same knowledable disscussion.

And yet, at least as of right now, he's correct.  He's not a Ripple basher, as he said it's one of the best companies on Earth; he just has yet to find a true use for XRP.  Those of us whom are long are merely looking at a "what if" scenario happens in the future.  Well, "what if" that scenario doesn't happen?  The more I dig deeper, I just truly don't feel banks will ever use XRP.  What happens then?  Are there enough other use cases out there to support XRP rising?  Will Ripple ever go public (yes)?  If (when) they do, are all of us screwed because they basically funded an IPO by us buying XRP?  Or will we be compensated in any way based on having bought XRP?

So many questions.  At this point I only keep holding because I'd hate to be the guy that sold everything, only to watch the possible day come when everything we've dreamed of actually comes to fruition.  But the reality is that the best XRP can expect for the long and foreseeable future is to follow the trend of the other cryptos, with the exception that we'll probably fare worse on the rises and falls due to the continued price manipulation by traders.

I've no doubt Ripple is here to stay, and will one day make a ton of money, but I say again that as of now, the guy on Fast Money last night is correct.

36 minutes ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

And yet, at least as of right now, he's correct.  He's not a Ripple basher, as he said it's one of the best companies on Earth; he just has yet to find a true use for XRP.  Those of us whom are long are merely looking at a "what if" scenario happens in the future.  Well, "what if" that scenario doesn't happen?  The more I dig deeper, I just truly don't feel banks will ever use XRP.  What happens then?  Are there enough other use cases out there to support XRP rising?  Will Ripple ever go public (yes)?  If (when) they do, are all of us screwed because they basically funded an IPO by us buying XRP?  Or will we be compensated in any way based on having bought XRP?

So many questions.  At this point I only keep holding because I'd hate to be the guy that sold everything, only to watch the possible day come when everything we've dreamed of actually comes to fruition.  But the reality is that the best XRP can expect for the long and foreseeable future is to follow the trend of the other cryptos, with the exception that we'll probably fare worse on the rises and falls due to the continued price manipulation by traders.

I've no doubt Ripple is here to stay, and will one day make a ton of money, but I say again that as of now, the guy on Fast Money last night is correct.

"financial institutions using xRapid saw a savings of 40-70 percent compared to what they normally pay foreign exchange brokers."

So there is no use case? Instant Settlement or savings of 40-70% isnt a use case?  What is the use case then?

12 minutes ago, mm34505 said:

"financial institutions using xRapid saw a savings of 40-70 percent compared to what they normally pay foreign exchange brokers."

So there is no use case? Instant Settlement or savings of 40-70% isnt a use case?  What is the use case then?

It's a use case, and an excellent one.  Hence Ripple is a visionary company and is here to stay.  But FI's don't need XRP, regardless of all the reasons I've heard to the contrary on XRP Chat.

3 minutes ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

It's a use case, and an excellent one.  Hence Ripple is a visionary company and is here to stay.  But FI's don't need XRP, regardless of all the reasons I've heard to the contrary on XRP Chat.

And I don't need to make as much money hiring more productive employees. And I don't need to win more games using better players. And I don't need to use premium fuel for my cars.

But I will

1 hour ago, Benchmark said:

Fast Money = Garbage. 

Stop wasting your energy and time folks. 

Incredible amount of wasted tv space. Benchmark is right. If they were in Europe, nowbody would even finance that **** program. 

1 hour ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

Uhuh, so you join XRPchat on Jan 5th... I see what’s going on here 

11 minutes ago, bayarea510 said:

All FUDSTERS just want people to sell so they can pick up some cheap zerps. Case closed.

You keep telling yourself that. 

1 hour ago, BarryMcHockenue said:

Your right what Fi or company would not wanna save money to fatten their wallets....silly me for thinking this.

You can say this about any asset....we made it how many years without crypto and all of a sudden we need it?  

Sign in to follow this