Susie answers questions 17May2018

orcablue

yes she did that. she's Australian. but honestly just because she doesn't know the name of every bank doesn't invalidate her points.

Anyway, i learned a new FUD buster: "Banks use xCurrent but not XRP, so XRP is shitcoin".

1) By saying this, its an admission by FUDder that xCurrent will be adopted. Ripple customer list proves this. So, whats the big deal with xCurrent? point #2

2) I think sometimes holding XRP makes us focus too much on xRapid. What about xCurrent itself? Its a proven software that saves money. Banks are paying for xCurrent. Which would be a core IT system. Which would mean some long term contract. Which would mean a decent (more than) sum of money. More money makes Ripple rich. So whats the big deal with Ripple being rich? point #3

3) When you're rich, you can buy anything (almost). Rippled just went live a couple days ago. But Ripple the company already has 25billion in profit. With a software that was beta. When I'm rich, I buy the lambo. When Ripples rich, they can buy XRP adoption. Which is what Xpring is doing. They can acquire existing businesses too, if should they want to. And force XRP adoption.

Points #1 and #2 builds to point #3. And #4 along with institutional adoption of XRP (because it IS the smart thing for companies to do)...XRP adoption, is a given. And #5: Ripple is smart. Smarter than me. If someone like me can see this, they probably have strategies better than this.

Edited by orcablue

Suzie's great, but is she confused about what constitutes a security? 

She insists that XRP is a security. But XRP is not a share in ripple the company. 

I agree with her that XRP is severely undervalued. I personally believe it will be valuable beyond anyone's imagination. But I don't think we arrive at that agreement by the same understanding of the technology. 

I watched the entire video. Did anyone else? 

I also thought it was strange she encouraged ripple to buy back all their xrp to boost the price. It seems she doesn't understand the tech or ripple's mission statement. If they pulled a move like that there's no way in hell they'd earn the trust or respect of global banks and payment providers. They are trying to make XRP LIQUID, not scarce. Sure, they would love high demand and scarce supply. But not due to them hoarding the reserves. 

She's interesting. And a lot of her conclusions agree with mine. But I think her illustrious resume actually blinds her to the reality of the tech. 

Please, tell me i'm wrong! ?

Buy back XRP: Maybe the buy back strategy is because of her view that XRP is a stock. But I think its more of her being frustrated by people saying the price of XRP is low, and her point is Ripple has the war chest to push it up if it wants to. However as @radcity79says, that will severely kill Ripples credibility and XRPs adoption. Thats my pov.

Ripple will go all the way, and XRP will be riding that wave.

Edited by orcablue

9 hours ago, orcablue said:

When Ripples rich, they can buy XRP adoption. Which is what Xpring is doing. They can acquire existing businesses too, if should they want to. And force XRP adoption.

Absolutely! I'm sure this is the first of many delightful offspring that Ripple will spawn...

It also helps me realize that Ripple feels they have a good secure base as they are beginning to branch out - it's all moving into a much higher gear IMO.

2 hours ago, orcablue said:

Buy back XRP: Maybe the buy back strategy is because of her view that XRP is a stock. But I think its more of her being frustrated by people saying the price of XRP is low, and her point is Ripple has the war chest to push it up if it wants to. However as @radcity79says, that will severely kill Ripples credibility and XRPs adoption. Thats my pov.

Ripple will go all the way, and XRP will be riding that wave.

Yeah that's a good point. I totally understood, and agree with her overall sentiment. That ripple can invest in its own ecosystem. I guess I was just confused about her perspective. But it's definitely possible I don't know a fraction of what she knows and she understands this better than I! 

On 5/18/2018 at 1:02 PM, orcablue said:

yes she did that. she's Australian. but honestly just because she doesn't know the name of every bank doesn't invalidate her points.

Anyway, i learned a new FUD buster: "Banks use xCurrent but not XRP, so XRP is shitcoin".

1) By saying this, its an admission by FUDder that xCurrent will be adopted. Ripple customer list proves this. So, whats the big deal with xCurrent? point #2

2) I think sometimes holding XRP makes us focus too much on xRapid. What about xCurrent itself? Its a proven software that saves money. Banks are paying for xCurrent. Which would be a core IT system. Which would mean some long term contract. Which would mean a decent (more than) sum of money. More money makes Ripple rich. So whats the big deal with Ripple being rich? point #3

3) When you're rich, you can buy anything (almost). Rippled just went live a couple days ago. But Ripple the company already has 25billion in profit. With a software that was beta. When I'm rich, I buy the lambo. When Ripples rich, they can buy XRP adoption. Which is what Xpring is doing. They can acquire existing businesses too, if should they want to. And force XRP adoption.

Points #1 and #2 builds to point #3. And #4 along with institutional adoption of XRP (because it IS the smart thing for companies to do)...XRP adoption, is a given. And #5: Ripple is smart. Smarter than me. If someone like me can see this, they probably have strategies better than this.

"Banks use xCurrent but not XRP, so XRP is shitcoin" the beauty of this is they will, XRapid gives a further savings of 30% over and above XCurrent if I understand right, now show me any single business that won't grab and claw at an extra 30% savings, there's not a single one, not on this planet :lol:

On 5/18/2018 at 1:02 PM, orcablue said:

While normally I'd agree with you, she prefaced her video by saying "I really know my stuff... Again, a shitload". And I'm perfectly aware she's ****** off at some of the comments left by people...

Still, in my very respectful opinion, I think anybody who purchased some XRP should be very familiar with the names SBI, Santander, Codius, Xpring, etc. Even more so if you present yourself as an expert and you publish videos to educate other people. 

As I'm not very familiar with the financial world, I don't have the necessary knowledge to watch her content with a critical eye. On the other hand, with the knowledge I currently do have on everything Ripple/XRP related, I see someone with a partial understanding of the topic she's discussing. I can't say whether anything else she says is correct or not, hence my decision to stop watching.

I like her videos and also get some good laughs out of it. Aussies have a way of being hilarious when they are vulgar/insulting.

I’ve seen some people latch onto small things to nitpick over and attack her on.

Personally think those details are just the condiments to the sandwich of info she’s providing. I’m not gonna nitpick over pickles when the meat is out of this world if you get what I’m saying.

To each their own.

One thing I would like to see end is people pitting YouTubers against each other, or trying to at least. Suzie’s last vid she dropped a plug to her business in it. She wasn’t begging for anything just letting people know via the medium she reaches out to thousands on.

Hopped onto Mr. Cobbs’s livestream and people in chat were telling him Suzie was asking for donations/money in her latest video.

Hopefully he knows better than to listen to the ********.