Sign in to follow this  
Spekul8

Haven't been here in a month.....

Posted (edited)

and I thought I missed something. nope. 

If it's down. it's an "opportunity." 

If it's up, then it should be. 

If someone presents valid points to the contrary, it's "FUD." 

Will come back in 6 months and see if all the broke hopeful dudes are wealthy and who bought the high of the market. 

Somethings never change for everything else there is a quote machine to check like an addict. 

Bah-Bye. 

Edited by Spekul8
Edit

2 minutes ago, n2it said:

Plan pessimistically. Proceed optimistically.

You're "valid points to the contrary, it's FUD" is unsupported by any evidence. I think the community is fair on FUD vs valid points.

It's clear from your post that you're currently down on XRP. Back it up with a rational argument.

The forum doesn't ask for much, but unjustified assertions will draw deserved criticism.

Tell us how you really feel :). Then justify it.

Quote of the year. 

36 minutes ago, Spekul8 said:

If it's down. it's an "opportunity" 

If someone presents valid points to the contrary it's "FUD" 

Will come back in 6 months and see if all the broke hopeful dudes are rich and who bought the high of the market. 

Somethings never change for everything else there is a quote machine to check like an addict. 

Bah-Bye. 

It's OK to complain, but it's telling (to me at least), that your complaint is devoid of any compelling argument. Then again, you're probably doing the right thing to walk away from everything XRP related for 6 months.  That strategy - I believe - could make you a ton of money (depending how much you've invested). 

And yep, if it's down, it's an opportunity.  I'm buying more today. 

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Spekul8 said:

Will come back in 6 months and see if all the broke hopeful dudes are rich and who bought the high of the market. 

Bah-Bye. 

You’ve been added to shi.t list.  No xmas card for you this year.

Get the fud out of here 😜

Edited by BabyNeedsShoes

1 hour ago, Spekul8 said:

Bah-Bye. 

This is the speculation board. It is by far the most crazy and irrational among the lot. There are many others to fill your time with instead. Or, yes, bailing entirely is also an option.

That said, opportunity isn’t wrong. I’ve been buying non-stop for months and despite the January bleed and doldrums I’m still showing an overall profit.

Posted (edited)

If you’re going to start a troll-thread, use proper spelling and punctuation. And it’s “Haven’t Been Here In a Month”- not “have.” If you’re trying to offend someone, at least put some effort into it.

Edited by Deeznutz
Edit

10 hours ago, Spekul8 said:

Bah-Bye. 

Your pretty inarticulate aren't you...don't worry, you'll learn how to master the written word when you get to high school..best get mummy to help clean up now..there's a whiff of sh*t around here

8 hours ago, cuber said:

Guys, he posted the message 9 hours ago and then left. He's not reading your replies.

@cuber You know a fool like that is logged out, checking the replies. 

Sign in to follow this