Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Guest said:

I’m late to the news.  But what do you mean they are holding back some of the escrow release? Hadn’t seen that 

They are always late with putting the unsold XRP back into escrow but AFAIK they are not holding back some of the escrow release longer than 2 weeks.  They typically sell 100 - 200m XRP and put 900 or 800m back into escrow.

Edited by mrenne_17
Corrected with thanks to @Zerpaholic

9 hours ago, XRP-JAG said:

Surly Amazon has to be involved in some way.

If Amazon isn't a customer, then why would Ripple want to publically mock their inefficiencies.

If Amazon isn't a customer, but somebody else is fixing their issues, Ripple not going to want to bring attention to that to.

This only leaves Ripple and Amazon in some kind of partnership, understanding or deal.

Another option; if Ripple is mentioning Amazon 1000x in presentations in public, Amazon will start using XRP for compensation.

3 hours ago, BelieveInXRP said:

Lmao you’re that “Truth Bombs” a-hole who got banned from The Real Zerpbox Discord recently.

Had to come here and continue your streak eh? Welcome to my ignore list boyo.

Oh, and here’s a tip - don’t openly insult anyone’s mother or significant other here and you won’t be banned like you were on Discord dweeb.

Hi budddy boy - you sound mad. Are you mad? :)

27 minutes ago, mrenne_17 said:

They are always late with putting the unsold XRP back into escrow but AFAIK they are not holding back some of the escrow release longer than 2 weeks.  They typically sell 100 - 200k XRP and put 900 or 800,000 back into escrow.

You mean 100-200 Mn.

I watched the video and from my perspective it does seem to be like he's talking about a customer they solved a problem for.

I bet amazon wants to wait to announce until they are further along in their banking ventures with JP Morgan (checking accounts and what not) as ripple may also play a part in that 

1 hour ago, Guest said:

I bet amazon wants to wait to announce until they are further along in their banking ventures with JP Morgan (checking accounts and what not) as ripple may also play a part in that 

Very possible. I’m guessing we’ll see a run up in price in the days before an announcement, with the usual insider buying kicking in.

23 minutes ago, Hodor said:

Dat *cough* at 4:04 :JC_thinking:

Ha, good catch. Certainly not a natural cough. It was like he was catching himself saying something unintended perhaps.