4 hours ago, JoelQuinn said:

Amazon, Seagate, .....Uber:

Another subtle hint?

I thought the same when I saw that tweet last week. Why would he explicitly say Uber and tag them as well? I wonder....

Back to the original post. Anyone care to add a "thinking bubble" next to his head around 3:59-4:05 right after the Amazon comment when he pauses for a bit too long and seems to think: "Uh oh, did I just say 'Amazon is a customer' out loud to the public? BG is gonna have my nuts for breakfast!"

18 minutes ago, LilBender said:

Moneygram and WU are non banking FIs. 

I think in order to dispel any doubts about your paranoid android status you should probably hold WU and MG in your right hand actuator and hold amazon in your left, then check the differential pressure in your hydraulic system, we await the results.

13 minutes ago, Trickery said:

I think in order to dispel any doubts about your paranoid android status you should probably hold WU and MG in your right hand actuator and hold amazon in your left, then check the differential pressure in your hydraulic system, we await the results.

C9C23ECA-9DBD-4092-8667-B416CE8F5359.gif.3042832e8f9b98dc72ab2e35693a81bb.gif

Two points; firstly this sounds like exactly the sort of thing Amazon would do. Their entire business plan is based around trimming fat and cutting out inefficiencies, so they'd be crazy not to.

Secondly, perhaps Ripple are itching to announce partnerships, but don't want to do so in a bear market in case it doesn't have the impact they were hoping for. In that situation, perhaps the best thing to do would be to subtly release information in the hope of generating bullish sentiment before launching big news. So we're stuck in a chicken and egg situation...

Just now, Craig_ said:

Two points; firstly this sounds like exactly the sort of thing Amazon would do. Their entire business plan is based around trimming fat and cutting out inefficiencies, so they'd be crazy not to.

Secondly, perhaps Ripple are itching to announce partnerships, but don't want to do so in a bear market in case it doesn't have the impact they were hoping for. In that situation, perhaps the best thing to do would be to subtly release information in the hope of generating bullish sentiment before launching big news. So we're stuck in a chicken and egg situation...

Bears like to make money too and they turn to bulls when the time is right.

They are just waiting to time the next bombshell to sell high everything they sold and bought back cheap.

An Amazon announcement would be exactly that catalyst. 

1 hour ago, sharpn said:

Didn't this end up being .moneygram and western union 

No!

He clearly stated "yes"!

So I guess yes! 

But the best part about this is the partnership with Amazon and Uber!

4 minutes ago, LilBender said:

I am Tesla powered now. Even comes with a ludicrous mode (For alcohol consumption)

4A525F5F-1C9D-478F-A231-CCA845A6402A.gif.22a5c1d73bee1a27c04b32c597844b55.gif

Ahhh I see you're some kind of hybrid, an amalgamation of metal, electricity and low viscosity fluids...with an occasional bit of rubber?

17 minutes ago, LilBender said:

Bears like to make money too and they turn to bulls when the time is right.

They are just waiting to time the next bombshell to sell high everything they sold and bought back cheap.

An Amazon announcement would be exactly that catalyst. 

They are waiting till after xrp is on coinbase.....:spinlol:

4 minutes ago, LilBender said:

Only to protect my antenna.

You can never be too careful. 

Natural or synthetic? I believe natural doesn't work so well in a Falcon Heavy.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, sharpn said:

Didn't this end up being .moneygram and western union 

If you ask me Western Union and Moneygram are FIs.

JK likely said those were the two companies to deflect attention.

Edited by panmores