RedDragon

XRP price prediction's for 2017 high & low.

Just some guessing for fun: there will be some people shifting from bitcoin and other altcoins to XRP. But some projects that really use XRP might go live in 2018-2019.

XRP will initially raise to $0.016, then drop back to $0.007 because maybe some (at that moment) bad news. At end of year a sudden liftoff to $0.165. Why? More just a number that comes to my mind than really knowing it :P

Low: $0.007

High: $0.165

Edited by dekaasboer

22 hours ago, Live4xrp said:

Twice the Market Cap of Apple

Personally, I believe that's actually conservative if you've seen the numbers on international settlement. 

XRP has the potential to be a massive unicorn.  We can all dream and stock up while the prices are within reach of mere mortals. 

I really don't know how to even guess, but  i will say this:

what attracted me to xrp is it's commercial use. when it comes to any type of investment or business, commercial or b2b types of ventures generally have a higher yields of value and profit. Example: A broker in a commercial space of whatever, real estate, energy (electricity) etc, will make a lot more generally, than his counterpart in the retail or residential space. 

b2b > b2c

commercial > retail/residential

Just a thought for people that may be applying guesses based off the other currency prices. 

Edited by elusive13

13 minutes ago, elusive13 said:

I really don't know how to even guess, but  i will say this:

You can guess the price from the market value of international payments.
I think we can replace the word "TARGET2" to "Ripple".

TARGET2 settles an average of about €1.9 trillion per day, which amounts to one-fifth of euro zrea annual GDP. In other words, every five day, TARGET2 settles the equivalent of the euro area's annual GDP.

1 hour ago, GiantGox said:

You can guess the price from the market value of international payments.
I think we can replace the word "TARGET2" to "Ripple".

57.000 banks... What a dream.... If Ripple would keep 50B XRP, each of those banks could only hold roughly 800k XRP. And thats If we would sell them ours :) 

@GiantGox any predictions for 2017?