RedDragon

XRP price prediction's for 2017 high & low.

64 posts in this topic

If the Fed recommends/speaks highly of Ripple in both of its upcoming Faster Payments reports, then the days of .008 are near an end....probably .016 will be the new ground (besides, that was Open Coin's original target if I remember correctly from that leaked excel spreadsheet several years ago). Based on this same premise, the high could get up to about .08 cents. 

If the Fed recommends somebody else, the low will be around .006 and the high will be around .02 cents. 

If Larsen is picked as a presidential fintech advisor, the Fed recommends Ripple, SWIFT is hacked, Ripple acquires R3, Satoshi cashes in his premined BTC, and the U.S. experiences a Q.E. induced period of hyper inflation....then I'll shoot for XRP to be in the $50-$70 range. 

rippleric, MikeF, MarioFle and 5 others like this

I am going to say a steady low of .006-.007 with the occasional highs of .025. The highs will be due to good news pumps from polo and other easy access points that will dry up fast followed by immediate lows as whales try to cash out.

RedDragon likes this

1 hour ago, RobertHarpool said:

If the Fed recommends somebody else, the low will be around .006 and the high will be around .02 cents. 

If Larsen is picked as a presidential fintech advisor, the Fed recommends Ripple, SWIFT is hacked, Ripple acquires R3, Satoshi cashes in his premined BTC, and the U.S. experiences a Q.E. induced period of hyper inflation....then I'll shoot for XRP to be in the $50-$70 range. 

I'd like to piggy back on this one with the additional thought, BTC is not embraced by the central banks. A crypto-currency that is embraced and heavily used (XRP) by established governed entities could lead to uncharted waters for pricing on a scale never seen before.

As stated earlier, only a small portion of the world's population know of crypto. What happens when it becomes mainstream?

ME BEING CRAZY WITH THE CHEEZE WHIZ:

High: $5

Low: $1

Edited by Thorhamma

TPM likes this

8 minutes ago, Thorhamma said:

I'd like to piggy back on this one with the additional thought, BTC is not embraced by the central banks. A crypto-currency that is embraced and heavily used (XRP) by established governed entities could lead to uncharted waters for pricing on a scale never seen before.

As stated earlier, only a small portion of the world's population know of crypto. What happens when it becomes mainstream?

ME BEING CRAZY WITH THE CHEEZE WHIZ:

High: $5

Low: $1

Low: 1$ for 2017, does that mean January 1st XRP will be +1$? :)

RedDragon likes this

9 hours ago, TPM said:
I think the VETERANS of XRPChat have been through so many up and downs, starts and stops and never ending disappointments that they are rightfully afraid to “Dream Big”. They have done it too many times before and been burned.

Word! :good:

TPM likes this

Regarding the "New Reign of Terror" maybe Brad Garlinghouse is HUGE Game of Thrones fan?

image.jpeg

That being said, I wish I can wake up one morning & see XRP at $1. I'd probably cry for 10mins followed by a sudden cardiac arrest.. The end.:angel:

Edited by RedDragon

TPM, faz and Thorhamma like this