RedDragon

XRP price prediction's for 2017 high & low.

64 posts in this topic

Bear Market vs Bullish Market!

image.jpeg

Me thinks ZERPS low for 2017 will be 0.008 & ZERPS high will be 0.023.. & me thinks Ripple will break out 2017 bc of SBI Asia 42 banks, and a lot of the crypto community will jump on the ZERPS bandwagon too.

Would love to see everybody's 2017 price predictions.

Edited by RedDragon

I'm thinking we're seeing the new lows, .0073 to .008 As long as support holds and there's demand we'll keep going up, nowhere to go but up.... I could see us going as high as .03 - .05 next year, but really there are a lot of unknown factors and developments in the works, and nobody knows how they will affect the price of XRP.

RedDragon likes this

I think the VETERANS of XRPChat have been through so many up and downs, starts and stops and never ending disappointments that they are rightfully afraid to “Dream Big”. They have done it too many times before and been burned.

With that said, next year is the year that some of the largest BANKS in the world will start actually USING XRP......rather than talking about USING XRP.  Once the banks and Ripples partners are all on board, we won’t have to guess or hope anymore. I believe global events will lead to much earlier adoption of RCL/XRP which will significantly increase its value per unit by the end of 2017.

So, I am enthusiastically BULLISH on pricing that is dramatically higher than any of the previous projections.

XRP - Low = $3 just below Litecoin and Monero

Litecoin - $4.16788861(Current Price)
Monero - $4.69613200(Current Price)

XRP – High = $5 just above Litecoin and Monero

If these crypto’s are currently at this price level while the 1-2 punch of RCL/XRP has attained the support/consideration of some of the LARGEST BANKS, FINANCIAL INSTITUTIONS(Federal Reserve) and INDUSTRY LEADERS in the world as the direct threat to SWIFT, I think I have the right to HOPE that XRP should at least be of equal value by the end of 2017 as Litecoin and Monero......even if XRP is considered to only be a "bridge currency". 

A man can dream...... let's see what happens!
dekaasboer, Elite23, Duke67 and 4 others like this

3 hours ago, MundoXRP said:

This space is so crazy.. So I will give a crazy guess. 

.01 low

1.00 high

I will take MudoXRP's prediction as a closed one.  But my guess is a little low than him. 

0.1 - low 
0.5 - high 

Duke67 and RedDragon like this

2 hours ago, TPM said:

“Dream Big”

I'm with you!

ILP is a game-changer. That change of the game will start Soon, but at least next year. Predictions of 4 cents are based on the old game.

TPM, Drummer2K, Duke67 and 1 other like this

16 minutes ago, lucky said:

I'm with you!

ILP is a game-changer. That change of the game will start Soon, but at least next year. Predictions of 4 cents are based on the old game.

I will have no hard feelings if I'm proven wrong & suprised on the upside..

lucky likes this

2017 is the year this takes off. 10 per cent of the worlds population know about cryptos. once it goes live one bank will do more volume then all cryptos combined.

i`ll go for between $1 to $10 a coin !!!!!

lucky, Duke67, RedDragon and 1 other like this