Greeny

$5 not happening this year

Appreciate man. I delivered my 5th kid on my own. Couldn't afford the hospital. And that same kid put $2k in crypto from walking dogs. She's 14 and now has $800k. Probably gonna ruin her. But whatever. This is a fun ride. And don't be single man... get busy. Women drive men to success.

33 minutes ago, ElvisLives said:

BEAUTIFUL. But even if you dipped and started to go under, would you sell... no. And it's not because you "can afford to lose" it's because you have to believe in something in life. You picked XRP. Right or wrong, go down with the ship or buy the ship. I admire your many posts. I am sorry to all for my sarcastic, obtuse comments. But please all pay attention. We are seeing something like nothing that has come before... or well that's just like my opinion.

What is that what is this something like nothing has come before? I'll gladly start a dialogue with you crypto the market or XRP specific?

2 hours ago, ElvisLives said:

Not only do you have to get the trades right... if you're lucky enough to live in the good ol' USA... you'll be filing 13,000 pieces of paper with the IRS like I did this year. I'm a shoe in for audit extreme. HOLD and sell only when you need to. Never trade.

Elvis I think you might be fabricating some of your stories. 27 posts and you have delivered children because the hospital was too expensive, your  child made a 40,000% profit on what perfectly timed crypto trade ( XRP sell?), you filed a 13000 page tax return almost as large as what Home Depot filed in 2016 which was 15,476 but you are Elvis they are only Home Depot.

Do you fib much?

Edited by Mods_are_tyrants

2 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

What is that what is this something like nothing has come before? I'll gladly start a dialogue with you crypto the market or XRP specific?

Again.. just my opinion... but what did email do to communication. What did .com do for shopping online. What is happening now is that on steroids. Real money. Connecting billions who could not connect. Sure Ripple could be the Myspace. But if it is not... Ripple will make Facebook look like a fly on an elephant. Again, just my opinion. 

Just now, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Elvis I think you might be fabricating some of your stories. 27 posts and you have delivered children, child made a 40,000% profit on what perfectly timed XRP sell, you filed a 13000 page tax return almost as large as what Home Depot filed in 2016 which was 15,476 but you are Elvis they are only Home Depot.

Do you fib much?

Pretty cool eh... I know. It doesn't sound reasonable. Or does it. This will be my only time to comment here. I don't do this. You all decide. Just don't lose your nerve. You all know you backed the right horse!

19 minutes ago, ElvisLives said:

Pretty cool eh... I know. It doesn't sound reasonable. Or does it. This will be my only time to comment here. I don't do this. You all decide. Just don't lose your nerve. You all know you backed the right horse!

You’re leaving us so soon?

26 minutes ago, Mods_are_tyrants said:

Elvis I think you might be fabricating some of your stories. 27 posts and you have delivered children because the hospital was too expensive, your  child made a 40,000% profit on what perfectly timed crypto trade ( XRP sell?), you filed a 13000 page tax return almost as large as what Home Depot filed in 2016 which was 15,476 but you are Elvis they are only Home Depot.

Do you fib much?

Nah, it’s all true. I’ve known this clown for 30+ years. Wish I had gone in when he told me to. Now I barely have enough crypto wealth to pay for the fuel tab on the private jet. Lol. 

Edited by Sandy_Eggo

10 minutes ago, Deeznutz said:

You’re leaving us so soon?

Not my thing. I'm only doing this as a PSA. I'd likely eventually get lynched if I stuck around here. I'm just glad I was born in the right time to see what this is. You do too. That's like better than 99.9%.

I'm happy if XRP hits $2 by EOY - the paper profit for me (from my av. entry) is over year's salary.  People who are stamping their feet and complaining that the price "won't even x8 by the end of the year" are lottery ticket holders - small stack holders demanding mega-wealth otherwise it's all bad.

You got the right idea - being humble. But don't settle for just a year's salary... Grab that bull by the horns and ride him hard - get a 10x yearly salary Just be careful to know what you will do when you have that much.

10 hours ago, Leprecoin said:

Every news release, update,  etc that was anticipated to influence the price postively has failed to have any impact. And there has been lots...

XRP is currently down over 82% since its ATH. Of the top 20 coins, only NEM is fairing worse at 84%. So since the bull market, we are no 19 of the top 20 coins in terms of recovery. And this is at a time when Ripple are supposedly making huge progress. That means either we are severly undervalued, or their is something fishy going on. I dont believe its because of "an irrational market".

I think it's time Ripple address this and release information on recent partnerships etc. The very fact that they are witholding this information, while knowing it can influence price, is why many have sold off their xrp, and where the "centralized" arguments come from. 

Hello All, why does it matter "why many have sold off their xrp, and where the "centralized" arguments come from"?  People sell whenever and for whatever reasons they want.  I missed out on an investment opportunity one time where had I invested the $1,000 before 5pm on Friday, I could have cashed out on Tuesday for $58,000.  I missed the opportunity not because of any withheld information, bad information, fear, or anything of the like.  I missed the opportunity because my Lovely Wife of 30 years broke and fingernail and just HAD to go to the mall and get it fixed right then!  It doesn't even bother me though, I LOVE her to DEATH!!  And besides, a divorce would have cost me a HELL of a lot more than $57,000!

Yeah and somewhere there is a guy wishing he hadn't spent 10,000 bitcoin on a couple of pizza's. Would be interesting to get her take on the loss of $58,000 for a nail. But hey man, I've been married 25 years so I get it.

2 hours ago, ElvisLives said:

Could not have been said better. Go talk to your friend that invested in stocks and ask if he/she made that return. As I stated earlier in this thread, the problem is not being proud of the crazy returns you make... it's how you will control yourself when you have that much money. Making it is always easier than keeping it.

#NVDA #AMD ?

6 hours ago, Tinyaccount said:

I was sharing my experience. How I was getting tired of nonsense.

Its what people do on forums...  share their experience.  Of course there are always some who merely sit and snipe...

Sit and snipe? I was just sharing my experience, brother.