Picard

Very good video made by Susie. Hope it happens

She's great, highly intelligent lady, if just she could avoid that "Esoteric..." title, as it somewhat associates crypto with tarot cards, astrology, palmists...

(... not that crypto is a more exact science 😜 ...)

14 minutes ago, Picard said:

Susie is really skilled in banking and I am always watching carefully. No FUD and nonsense only facts. Enjoy watching. I am too watching this

Love Susie. She is on top of her game. 

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, panmores said:

She's great, highly intelligent lady, if just she could avoid that "Esoteric..." title, as it somewhat associates crypto with tarot cards, astrology, palmists...

(... not that crypto is a more exact science 😜 ...)

to be honest thats what made me turn it off before i even heard a word of her ... maybe i should have a look into it again if she is good

Edited by Sarnos

great stuff, i love how she analyzes the entire problem with swift etc first... 99% of people in this space dont have the attention span or IQ to actually watch this stuff, they just want 5 minute hype vids with fancy graphics or retarded bearableguy conspiracy crap invented by teenagers

12 minutes ago, Sarnos said:

to be honest thats what made me turn it off before i even heard a word of her ... maybe i should have a look into it again if she is good

Yeah I'm not sure why she has esoteric in the title. I've never heard her be "esoteric" at all. 

8 minutes ago, zerpdigger said:

great stuff, i love how she analyzes the entire problem with swift etc first... 99% of people in this space dont have the attention span or IQ to actually watch this stuff, they just want 5 minute hype vids with fancy graphics or retarded bearableguy conspiracy crap invented by teenagers

People today have ADHD and want info quick. Sometimes I need a quick video. Sometimes I have time for the long stuff. 

Jungle Inc has great shorter videos. 

h-o-l-y heck!! Where did she get all that info??? Like all the processes that happen during a xCurrent/xRapid transaction?

And 37:50: [I paraphrased] Ripple does the XRP purchasing on behalf of the bank and will COVER the fluctuations.....like, is that even public knowledge? If Ripple covers the fluctuation, then theres basically no risk. And for the 2-3 seconds it takes for XRP to complete, it seriously is a small risk and Ripple is confident enough to shoulder the risk if institutions don't want to. These Ripple guys are blowing my mind. And i guess once Cobalt breaks onto the scene, that risk gets even smaller.

Makes me feel like I want regulation NOW so we can get this thing moving!

Posted (edited)

I love her vids!  Straight talk no chaser just facts and speculations based on facts.  I said back in a previous post if Ripple only captures 10% of the market they are going after which I am sure it will be more we will still be sitting up our beach houses on the moon.  10% can any other crypto say that?  HODL on breaking the atmosphere can get a bit bumpy!!

Edited by RikkiTikki

1 hour ago, orcablue said:

h-o-l-y heck!! Where did she get all that info??? Like all the processes that happen during a xCurrent/xRapid transaction?

And 37:50: [I paraphrased] Ripple does the XRP purchasing on behalf of the bank and will COVER the fluctuations.....like, is that even public knowledge? If Ripple covers the fluctuation, then theres basically no risk. And for the 2-3 seconds it takes for XRP to complete, it seriously is a small risk and Ripple is confident enough to shoulder the risk if institutions don't want to. These Ripple guys are blowing my mind. And i guess once Cobalt breaks onto the scene, that risk gets even smaller.

Makes me feel like I want regulation NOW so we can get this thing moving!

There was some mention many months ago that Ripple would be willing to initially consume any cost due to fluctuation around transaction time.  Sounded more like an incentive to get in on the game sooner and eventually once the markets mature Ripple would not be looking to provide such a service.