xrp-pat

Rippled already heading towards 1.1.0!

1 minute ago, Leprecoin said:

Hopefully it'll have a better influence on price than 1.0.0 had.

1.0.0 just got live now, you can see 1st nodes using it. So it could not have any influence because it was not used :) (and i dont expect to have any influence on price lol, just saying,)

Hopefully it'll have a better influence on price than 1.0.0 had.
Why the hell would another iteration of Rippled have an effect on price anyway. I get it that "1.0.0" sounds cool and all but seriously read the release notes it's not ground breaking rippled has been live in production already for years. Influence on price will come with further solid xRapid partnerships and positive media coverage to retail investors & further institutional adoption.

So no, version 1.1.0 of Rippled should not have any effect on price.

https://github.com/ripple/rippled
These guys aren't hanging around! I'm not a programmer so no idea what extra "stuff" 1.1.0 brings, but development is certainly quick.
Similar to release 1.0.0 - there's always room for further product enhancements / bug fixes etc. 1.0.0 doesn't mean 100% final and 100% bug free. 1.1.0 is just the next release to be worked on. As soon as 1.0.0 is released the developers will start working on 1.1.0. As soon as 1.1.0 is released the next incremental version number is used. SDLC :)

Version numbers on software are arbitrary road signs for features and bug fixes. The state of the daemon has no direct correlation to the usage of xRapid and the value of XRP. It’s been years since I’ve see such a misunderstanding of this to the degree it’s been obsessed over on this board in recent days.