Sign in to follow this  
itcdominic

Is it a coincidence that large Bitcoin dumps happen every time we have great news on Ripple?

2 minutes ago, Leprecoin said:

You have views that are based on a 5 min chart. Enough said. 

Lmfao I posted 4 different charts including your imaginary yearly chart which doesn’t exist. You can’t discredit me. And you can’t deny the downtrend ON EVERY CHART 

Edited by Tronsucks

5 minutes ago, Tronsucks said:

Sorry I have views that use facts unlike the hopeful completely speculative theories that get posted on here everyday. “This is why xrp will take over the world and braddd will become Jesus”. 

Give me a break you fool. 

I'm just curious, what alt coin do you support?

3 minutes ago, Leprecoin said:

You have views that are based on a 5 min chart. Enough said. 

My views are based off of EVERYchart you highly intelligent individual. 

The ignorance and denial is strong in this one. 

1 minute ago, Tronsucks said:

Lmfao I posted 4 different charts including your imaginary yearly chart which doesn’t exist. You can’t discredit me. And you can’t deny the downtrend ON EVERY CHART 

I  certainly can  discredit you, as can everyone else here. Particularly when you post "your imaginary yearly  chart which doesn't exist". If it doesnt exist, how could you post it? Are you some sort of magician?

Year on year, xrp is up, can you deny that? 

Just now, NorCAlZerper said:

I'm just curious, what alt coin do you support?

ICX. Just signed a partnership with Samsung to be used at their ID system in every phone they make from now on. Also yesterday they partnered with “Line” which is the largest and most popular messaging app in japan with 200 million monthly users. 

I’m an accredited investor so I’ve also been involved with 2 ICO private sales: Neurochain (French AI blockchain) and Constellation (first Silicon Valley DAG and blockchain project)

1 minute ago, Coin_Hound said:

DON'T FEED THE TROLL. 

@Tronsucks only feels special when people acknowledge him. 

I suggest everyone block him by hovering over his name and then pressing the button shown below. 

1163480213_ScreenShot2018-05-15at2_13.56PMcopy.jpg.d0479a176f7cbb0245a2eded9bcd02c1.jpg

Just a troll that knows what I’m talking about. 

Keep ignoring reality and facts though. I’m sure that strategy will pay off. 

5 minutes ago, Tronsucks said:

ICX. Just signed a partnership with Samsung to be used at their ID system in every phone they make from now on. Also yesterday they partnered with “Line” which is the largest and most popular messaging app in japan with 200 million monthly users. 

I’m an accredited investor so I’ve also been involved with 2 ICO private sales: Neurochain (French AI blockchain) and Constellation (first Silicon Valley DAG and blockchain project)

Can't you see the downward trend in ICX charts? IT'S ON EVERY CHART. ABANDON ALL HOPE, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

978902680_ScreenShot2018-05-15at2_18_08PM.thumb.png.f3ae854ceaa7a880442a70817f47efac.png

Edited by Coin_Hound

14 minutes ago, Leprecoin said:

Who the hell uses a 5min chart in crypto?? Why dont you include the yearly chart aswell? Oh yeah, because it doesnt fit your narrative. 

Actually many day traders use 5min ....you are correct about the narrative though ;)

1 minute ago, Tronsucks said:

Jesus arguing with you is like arguing with a retarded chimp. It doesn’t exist because it’s called a weekly chart not a yearly. Each candlestick signifies a week of price action.

No I’m not a magician I’m just not retarded. 

XRP is absolutely up from where it started but that change the current bearish trend that hasn’t stopped since the entire market crashed. 

Every single MA is in a downtrend. You could actually benefit greatly from learning basic TA. 

And you could  benefit greatly by learning about fundamental analysis, it gives you far more info than a 5 min, 4 hr or daily chart.

You're the angriest person I've seen on the internet in quiet a while! You mind me asking if you're involved with  the INCEL movement?         I only found out about them the other day, and you really do fit the bill.  Maybe you should lauch your own INCEL coin, you could use the 5min chart to give TA lessons. 

Just now, Leprecoin said:

And you could  benefit greatly by learning about fundamental analysis, it gives you far more info than a 5 min, 4 hr or daily chart.

You're the angriest person I've seen on the internet in quiet a while! You mind me asking if you're involved with  the INCEL movement?         I only found out about them the other day, and you really do fit the bill.  Maybe you should lauch your own INCEL coin, you could use the 5min chart to give TA lessons. 

I’m not angry at all. Just being factual. 

9 minutes ago, Tronsucks said:

Curious..can you drop the same ICX charts as you did for XRP in tis thread? ...not trying to put you on blast...you mentioned the ICX psrtnerships...so wondering why you are backing ICX? partners? tech? Both?

Thnkx :)

7 minutes ago, Coin_Hound said:

Can't you see the downward trend in ICX charts? IT'S ON EVERY CHART. ABANDON ALL HOPE, THE SKY IS FALLING!!!

978902680_ScreenShot2018-05-15at2_18_08PM.thumb.png.f3ae854ceaa7a880442a70817f47efac.png

Actually icx is forming a strong cup and handle formation on the daily which is a very bullish indicator. Also they’ve partnered with many corporations (Samsung just being one) which actually use ICX for informational and transactional means. 

Sign in to follow this