Sign in to follow this  
itcdominic

Is it a coincidence that large Bitcoin dumps happen every time we have great news on Ripple?

There was speculation  before the price run up in December that a group of Bitcoin whales were surpressing the price of xrp as it was the crypto they felt most threatened by. I remember reading their strategy was to keep the price supressed for as  long as possible so they could buy up as much cheap xrp as they could, before letting the price loose. 

It really does feel like this is still continuing, you'ld think that most who  are invested in xrp wouldnt be selling now so it makes sense that someone is suppresing the price. The only way to beat them is to not sell your xrp. They have been manipulating the markets for long enough, and the sooner the sum of individual investors outweigh their strengths the better. 

In fact it was more than speculation, if I remember correctly it was a whale who stated that himself anonymously. 

Edited by Leprecoin

22 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

Seems to me that someone really does not want to see ripple excel.

Thoughts?

As far as XRP goes...we are  in the stone age as far as history goes when it comes to this blockchain  tech.The more  consumers,banks and FI  that are educated on the huge difference between bitcoin and ripple will in turn lead too more case usage of Ripple products I.E xrp.. and...the less it will be associated with bitcoin.

The announcement of the Xpring  project is huge when it comes to future XRP usage.Developers are already vying for the opportunity to get in on this project. Come up with an idea to use xrp and Ripple will fund you through the Xpring project.For a tech startup to have the financial backing of a company like ripple is industry changing.This is where the next amazon,ali baba,microsoft and apple type ideas  come from.

ripple2moon.jpg

Edited by XRP2Moon

38 minutes ago, itcdominic said:

Seems to me that someone really does not want to see ripple excel.

Thoughts?

There is no doubt the whales and their bot armies manipulate dozens and dozens of alt coins to mirror BTC. And they dump BTC knowing the other coins will follow. 

But, I'm going to take a glass is half full approach on this topic and say whales are dumping BTC when XRP has good news so they can buy XRP on the cheap. 

I can dream right? :)

Edited by Coin_Hound

31 minutes ago, Leprecoin said:

There was speculation  before the price run up in December that a group of Bitcoin whales were surpressing the price of xrp as it was the crypto they felt most threatened by. I remember reading their strategy was to keep the price supressed for as  long as possible so they could buy up as much cheap xrp as they could, before letting the price loose. 

It really does feel like this is still continuing, you'ld think that most who  are invested in xrp wouldnt be selling now so it makes sense that someone is suppresing the price. The only way to beat them is to not sell your xrp. They have been manipulating the markets for long enough, and the sooner the sum of individual investors outweigh their strengths the better. 

In fact it was more than speculation, if I remember correctly it was a whale who stated that himself anonymously. 

Lmao why would bitcoin whales feel threatened by XRP? After they dump their bitcoin on normies for cash they’ll just move it into xrp and other shitcoins after which they will dump those alts and run with the money again. Then the entire market will crash and the cycle will repeat. 

No one is threatened by xrp. It has a narrowly defined use case which isn’t actually being used after being in existence for 6 years. The only reason XRP even has the market cap that it has is because of literally constant media attention. Fundamentals are coming to light this year which is why XRP maintains an extremely bearish trend on the weekly, daily, 4 hour and every other chart. 

4 minutes ago, Coin_Hound said:

There is no doubt the whales and their bot armies manipulate dozens and dozens of alt coins to mirror BTC. And they dump BTC knowing the other coins will follow. 

But, I'm going to take a glass is half full approach on this topic and say whales are dumping BTC when XRP has good news so they can buy XRP on the cheap. 

I can dream right? :)

Maybe, if they're converting to cash first.  If I'm a large whale and want to convert a sizeable chunk to cash without crashing/panicking the market & devaluing my remaining holdings - it makes sense to sell into news.

Hopefully, soon with more institutional monies flowing in & creating more volume and liquidity big dumps won't move the market so much.

1 hour ago, Coin_Hound said:

For anyone new to XRPchat allow me to explain @Tronsucks comment above. This explanation will also apply to most other comments he has made or will make. 

giphy.gif.d199924ca4ae45bb284e99c7f39217c9.gif

Thanks for pointing out the fact that I’m completely right with your complete lack of a substantial retort. Trying to discredit me by insulting me with a meme. Wow you’re smart. 

Does it hurt your feelings when someone tells the truth about your investment. Facts don’t matter right? Only feelings.. you must be a liberal. 

Please if I’m a moron then use facts to discredit me. Not a pathetic meme. Perpetual stupidity on this message board. 

4 minutes ago, Tronsucks said:

Thanks for pointing out the fact that I’m completely right with your complete lack of a substantial retort. Trying to discredit me by insulting me with a meme. Wow you’re smart. 

Does it hurt your feelings when someone tells the truth about your investment. Facts don’t matter right? Only feelings.. you must be a liberal. 

Please if I’m a moron then use facts to discredit me. Not a pathetic meme. Perpetual stupidity on this message board. 

The dead skin that will fall off my fingers while typing a response to show you are wrong is worth more to me than your opinion. 

Edited by Coin_Hound

5 minutes ago, Tronsucks said:

Based on your previous posts, I think @Coin_Hound was actually paying you a compliment. 

1 minute ago, Coin_Hound said:

The dead skin that will fall off my fingers typing a response to prove you wrong are worth more to me than your opinion. 

That doesn’t make any sense but okay. And go look at the charts. XRP is in a strong bearish downtrend. That isn’t an opinion unless to you down means up.. which I wouldn’t put that past you or any of the other xrp leg humpers in here honestly. 

I included the 4 charts I mentioned above. Should be even easier enough for you all to read .

if this doesn’t worry you then I dunno what to tell you. But this is cause for concern  

06C070B5-51F2-4B1B-ACEB-E47ADCEB480A.png

BF5739FE-A55D-4057-9470-4E457ED76CDC.png

42C5F8A8-14D8-4422-A543-FB5C23EC5EC1.png

06231936-8C17-4D42-A4A7-1A56FA4736AB.png

2 minutes ago, Tronsucks said:

That doesn’t make any sense but okay. And go look at the charts. XRP is in a strong bearish downtrend. That isn’t an opinion unless to you down means up.. which I wouldn’t put that past you or any of the other xrp leg humpers in here honestly. 

I included the 4 charts I mentioned above. Should be even easier enough for you all to read .

if this doesn’t worry you then I dunno what to tell you. But this is cause for concern  

06C070B5-51F2-4B1B-ACEB-E47ADCEB480A.png

BF5739FE-A55D-4057-9470-4E457ED76CDC.png

42C5F8A8-14D8-4422-A543-FB5C23EC5EC1.png

06231936-8C17-4D42-A4A7-1A56FA4736AB.png

Who the hell uses a 5min chart in crypto?? Why dont you include the yearly chart aswell? Oh yeah, because it doesnt fit your narrative. 

Just now, Leprecoin said:

Who the hell uses a 5min chart in crypto?? Why dont you include the yearly chart aswell? Oh yeah, because it doesnt fit your narrative. 

Hahahahaha the weekly shows the entire year smart guy. And traders use the 5 minute lmfao. You can’t deny the downtrend. You clearly don’t have the proper knowledge to be challenging me. Learn how to read charts you fool. 

Just now, Tronsucks said:

Sorry I have views that use facts unlike the hopeful completely speculative theories that get posted on here everyday. “This is why xrp will take over the world and braddd will become Jesus”. 

Give me a break you fool. 

You have views that are based on a 5 min chart. Enough said. 

Sign in to follow this