Jump to content
Guest

Moon Price

Recommended Posts

49 minutes ago, JA8 said:

I had 1.1m XRP last year and sold off 3/4 of it during the last bull run in Dec/Jan. I’ve made enough now to not worry about where the price is going, but I imagine I’ll sell another half around $10 to $20, half again at $50 and half again at $100.

1.1m XRP, wow respect! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, JA8 said:

No, I had a little over 1.1m XRP and sold about 850k of them, making about $1.5m USD at the time. I didn’t sell the top of the run - I waited for the first bounce after the first (terrifying) plummet. It was hard to hold through that. 

I’m thankful I no longer have to watch the price like a hawk, and I’m able to sleep through the night now without waking up every five minutes to check the price.

With the amount I have left, if I sell half at $12.50 (which I anticipate later this year or early next year) then that’s another $1.5m ish. Then if it reaches $25, and if I sell another half at that point then that’s about another $1.5m, and so on. 

One thing I’ve learned since being in crypto since 2013... it is to sell out in tranches. Secure your position. Holding your entire stack all the way to X price point then cashing out everything might make you more, yes, but it could also lose you everything. The sleepless nights, stress, effect on relationships etc etc just isn’t worth it. Hope that helps someone ?

may I ask how you cashed out so large amounts?  Was it through a USA exchange? DId you have to do 100,000 a day?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
22 minutes ago, mm34505 said:

may I ask how you cashed out so large amounts?  Was it through a USA exchange? DId you have to do 100,000 a day?

Same question here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JA8 said:

No, I had a little over 1.1m XRP and sold about 850k of them, making about $1.5m USD at the time. I didn’t sell the top of the run - I waited for the first bounce after the first (terrifying) plummet. It was hard to hold through that. 

I’m thankful I no longer have to watch the price like a hawk, and I’m able to sleep through the night now without waking up every five minutes to check the price.

With the amount I have left, if I sell half at $12.50 (which I anticipate later this year or early next year) then that’s another $1.5m ish. Then if it reaches $25, and if I sell another half at that point then that’s about another $1.5m, and so on. 

One thing I’ve learned since being in crypto since 2013... it is to sell out in tranches. Secure your position. Holding your entire stack all the way to X price point then cashing out everything might make you more, yes, but it could also lose you everything. The sleepless nights, stress, effect on relationships etc etc just isn’t worth it. Hope that helps someone ?

This is awesome! Congratulations! You probably made a ton on bitcoin as well then I assume?

Question though... why aren’t you using some of that profit to buy back in? You stated that you expect $12.50 within the next 12 months, we’ve already had an ~80% correction... what am I missing? Just seems like another amazing opportunity  for you to increase your stack with only a small fraction of your profits. You can’t lose now. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Yakuni said:

This is awesome! Congratulations! You probably made a ton on bitcoin as well then I assume?

Question though... why aren’t you using some of that profit to buy back in? You stated that you expect $12.50 within the next 12 months, we’ve already had an ~80% correction... what am I missing? Just seems like another amazing opportunity  for you to increase your stack with only a small fraction of your profits. You can’t lose now. 

There are other opportunities besides crypto ?

I still have a lot XRP and other coins. I’m happy with the amount I’ve cashed out. The point is securing my position and de-stressing so i’m not looking to buy any more XRP than I have at this point.

Edited by JA8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

Unless something unexpected happens, I am selling 100% at $8.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...