Ripple Announces xPring – What This Means For Businesses Worldwide

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Soon they'll brand xMas.

Perhaps it will make BTC and ETH xPired. ?

https://xrpworld.com/ripple-announces-xpring-what-this-means-for-businesses-worldwide/

From the articel:

Xpring is a new initiative by Ripple that will invest in, incubate, acquire and provide grants to companies and projects run by proven entrepreneurs. Every entrepreneur will use the digital asset XRP and the XRP Ledger, the open-sourced, decentralized technology behind XRP, to solve their customers’ problems in a transformative way.

At Ripple, we will continue to use XRP to help financial institutions remove friction from global payments. However, the characteristics of XRP and the XRP Ledger – superior speed, scalability and stability — make it perfect for entrepreneurs looking to solve problems across identity, trade finance, gaming and virtual goods, provenance, real estate, insurance, digital media and many other industries. Xpring’s entrepreneurs and companies will leverage XRP for use cases like these, among others.

pretty interessting

Edited by DreXRP

WoW! ... And Youtube just revamped business and advertising processes...correlation, maybe but that's for the inhabitants of the Tin Foil Castle to determine.

The potential is mind boggling. Imagine a whole internet that sits on top of the XRP ledger or the Interledger? It will fundamentally change the way advertisement businesses function & the subscription models work. It will be able to touch and affect every industry and every business model. These new businesses that will be created because of the Interledger and the XRP ecosystem will be game changing.

Those folks making cash on Vlogging would do well to look into this.

Edited by Guest
1 minute ago, Sio2yH2O said:

WoW! ... And Youtube just revamped business and advertising processes...correlation, maybe but that's for the inhabitants of the Tin Foil Castle to determine.

just imagine the possibilities yet alone with all the websites that have millions of customers or even billions

8 hours ago, Atomic1221 said:

What do you think they mean by solving problems in “identity”

Maybe this tool helps with the digitization of ID cards? I can not really tell you that. But that's exactly what I find so exciting that completely new application areas are created in which XRP finds a role.

2 hours ago, DreXRP said:

Maybe this tool helps with the digitization of ID cards? I can not really tell you that. But that's exactly what I find so exciting that completely new application areas are created in which XRP finds a role.

The reason I wanted to ask is because I’m building a point of entry management system for nightclubs based on validation of drivers licenses using OCR and forensic barcode analysis as we speak.

Literally have 3 people aside from myself and co-founder working around the clock to get it done. I’m definitely interested if this is an avenue Ripple wishes to pursue

On 5/14/2018 at 2:17 PM, Atomic1221 said:

What do you think they mean by solving problems in “identity”

Global ID - a way to universally authenticate you are someone on the chain. Useful for banking, critical for any healthcare blockchain implementation. Also very Big Bruh.