19 minutes ago, Sebastian said:

I have a feeling this may happen a lot this week...

Absolutely. 

Already this morning the excitement was fueled by rumors + announcements.  It's going to be a big week IMO!

Thanks - I always read your digests because you have a detailed overview and you are able to make balanced summaries.

The price dip has tempted me to buy another 500 units because after reading your summary I think this phase of waiting for outside investment might end at any moment and that we are at the beginning of exciting times.

Edited by Julian_Williams

30 minutes ago, XRP2Moon said:

Awesome news HODOR ! 

XRP IS ALIVE ! 

xrapid.jpg

Well, xRapid was running in 2017, but I can sense your excitement - and Ripple's! 

Can't wait to see that demo!  :yess::yess:

Excellent blog, as always @Hodor :D

This was funny...

"According to a recent Twitter poll where over five hundred users responded, 74% of individuals say that they check XRP price “multiple times per day” or that they “have a problem.”

I think the poll was interesting, however, I think that a lot fewer of us will believe we "have a problem"  once the price of XRP begins to match the reality of it's success... there is much disharmony between what we know, and what the rest of humanity has yet to discover. It can be unnerving...

Thanks @Hodor reading your blogs with joy since may 2017, and you are providing information along with other respected members on the forum which have made me decide to invest and increase my stack every possibility. Believe Ripple will succeed in the long term for sure, and have a gut feeling we are going to see some huge gains very soon.