Countdown to Moon Mission Starting Today? Blockchain Week In NY!

I don't really understand why people don't think its possible an announcement comes Monday or Tuesday.

It would be a silly look to announce something on stage at the event, but before? Why not

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Please stop the hyping out of thin air. It will only end in tears. We are set long term. This week is as good as the upcoming one or the one that just passed. 

I do not believe anything will be announced during the community night  

Snoop will rip off his mask and he will reveal that he is none other than Brian Armstrong (Coinbase) who will throw fidget spinners out to the crowd which will have engraved on them Coinbase May'18

Posted Images

2 hours ago, XRP2Moon said:

Hey I didnt hire snoop dog ...Ripple did...talk to Brad or Cory about the "thin air hype"....200 banks isnt hype its going to be a reality and really no reason to assume they havent reached 200 yet (hence snoop dogg).... xrp1.0 is coming..thats not hype..thats reality.

In my opinion ripple is not gong to pass by a chance to give us some good new about xrp while one of the biggest names in the music industry happens to be playing at the Ripple party. Too many things going on for Ripple not to make an announcement...especially since they know EVERYONE in the Crypto community is watching...just my 2cents

Or it might simply be a nice event for the community. I do not have a crystal ball and I do not need to pretend I have one. I like to stay real. But maybe this is just me. 

i don’t think anything is going to happen, not based on anything just thinking of the whole countdown last year.  And i don’t mean this negatively more like i’m just not getting my expectations up.  But i would be very happy to be proven wrong.

It also could be a huge case of misdirection and an announcement is going to be made.  i guess we’ll find out.

Guest Ripplista79

I don't have any expectations of an announcement from Ripple.  I think the XRP announcement will come from outside Ripple.

Guest Ripplista79

FWIW, there will be announcements.  XRP or otherwise.  It is Consensus.  If you look at the agenda there are timeslots dedicated to announcements.