XRP2Moon

Countdown to Moon Mission Starting Today? Blockchain Week In NY!

So who thinks this week is going to be huge for XRP and crypto in general?  What kind of news will be given out? 

OVER 200 BANKS WITH RIPPLE PARTNERSHIPS WILL BE ANNOUNCED THIS WEEK...

XRP 1.0  tentative release date will be  announced.

Personally I think the engines will be fired up this week and we will be on our way to moon from today on.

Snoop Dogg is playing ..I remember back when the online adult industry was just getting rolling....the big xxx companies brought in some big name artist too for there adult convention in vegas...for several years after that they started having them in Miami and Barcelona etc as the whole online adult industry thrived back in the 2000's...we are in the beginning stages of something huge...and every time I speak to someone who has no clue about it..and they say :"I just  dont understand that bitcoiny thingy"...IT makes me smile knowing I am  all in on the basement floor of a 100 story high rise building

xrpsnoop-730x482.jpg

Edited by XRP2Moon

Guest Ripplista79

I think this week will mark the green light for the institutional money to begin on ramping.  

6 minutes ago, xh3b4sd said:

Please stop the hyping out of thin air. It will only end in tears. We are set long term. This week is as good as the upcoming one or the one that just passed. 

Hey I didnt hire snoop dog ...Ripple did...talk to Brad or Cory about the "thin air hype"....200 banks isnt hype its going to be a reality and really no reason to assume they havent reached 200 yet (hence snoop dogg).... xrp1.0 is coming..thats not hype..thats reality.

In my opinion ripple is not gong to pass by a chance to give us some good new about xrp while one of the biggest names in the music industry happens to be playing at the Ripple party. Too many things going on for Ripple not to make an announcement...especially since they know EVERYONE in the Crypto community is watching...just my 2cents

Edited by XRP2Moon

I would very surprised if they announced anything major during this week. Keep in mind im guessing pretty much all of Ripples clients fall under varying levels of NDA agreements. Post conference may be better as any major announcement may be lost in the overall hype during the week. If i were in their PR department i would push for some sort of event to somehow grab some of the attention. Snoop is it

19 minutes ago, mm34505 said:

I do not believe anything will be announced during the community night

LOL so Brad G is going to come on stage at the party and say "hey everyone thanks for supporting the ripple community...we dont have anything to tell you that you already dont know....nothing new right now....soooo...enjoy snoop dogg...good night ! "

These guys are marketing masterminds...Do not think for a second they are going to waste a opportunity like this while the crytpo world is watching....I might be wrong..but...I doubt it ;)

Just now, Longjohn said:

I would very surprised if they announced anything major during this week. Keep in mind im guessing pretty much all of Ripples clients fall under varying levels of NDA agreements. Post conference may be better as any major announcement may be lost in the overall hype during the week. If i were in their PR department i would push for some sort of event to somehow grab some of the attention. Snoop is it

They dont have to specifically name partnerships other then the ones already known...When they said  "we have deals with 100 banks" they didnt go into detail which ones...why would they need to when they announce 200?

Why can not they announce xrp1.0 release date?

Check out my original post...has nothing to do with NDA.... There are plenty of things ripple can announce.....be realistic...It obviously not going to be a coinbase announcment but there will be some tasty treats delivered by Ripple....have they disappointed us yet when it comes to that?

No

In my opinion, it could be a good move to announce something big at their party. 

Just to be heard by people who are not familiar with Ripple, mentioning a party with SD will drive people to press articles ?