XRP2Moon

Countdown to Moon Mission Starting Today? Blockchain Week In NY!

Brad isn't going to announce some big partnership with Snoop Dogg on stage. That would be so amateurish.

Ripple is a legit company, unlike most other crypto projects. Their announcements will come via formal press releases, in line with how other successful private companies in the financial sector do it.

Community night is a party, a celebration. It's going to be fun and games - they likely won't be talking serious business.

Just my two cents...don't let me crush your wild dreams

Edited by sneaks

1 hour ago, XRP2Moon said:

LOL so Brad G is going to come on stage at the party and say "hey everyone thanks for supporting the ripple community...we dont have anything to tell you that you already dont know....nothing new right now....soooo...enjoy snoop dogg...good night ! "

These guys are marketing masterminds...Do not think for a second they are going to waste a opportunity like this while the crytpo world is watching....I might be wrong..but...I doubt it ;)

I can't believe some of what I read sometimes. Ripple is a professional company. I doubt they are particularly interested in what the crypto world thinks. They are interested in what banks, FIs and similarly professional organisations think. If anything is announced I will be disappointed in Ripple, it won't be a good look. 

5 minutes ago, Jumanji said:

Well, we know that xRapid is getting ready to go live at about the same time as this event, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear that mentioned at the party.  I really think this party IS a celebration of xRapid going live.  

Where on God's green earth did you come to know xRapid is about to go live timed around the coming event. Stop with this nonsense. It could be but don‘t pretend you and we know, you and we don‘t.

1 hour ago, XRP2Moon said:

These guys are marketing masterminds...Do not think for a second they are going to waste a opportunity like this while the crytpo world is watching....I might be wrong..but...I doubt it ;)

Do you not remember September 2017? Conference in Toronto... 

23 minutes ago, Jumanji said:

Well, we know that xRapid is getting ready to go live at about the same time as this event, so I wouldn't be surprised to hear that mentioned at the party.  I really think this party IS a celebration of xRapid going live.  

Agree. Any other time I would be more skeptical but V1.0 is on the brink of launch. We are at a tipping point. If anything is not announced at the party, maybe there will be a major new Ripple Insights blog released on Tuesday afternoon? That would certainly add another element of excitement and community to the event. Just my 2 zerps :dance4:

27 minutes ago, Jumanji said:

Nobody knows anything about xRapid live dates, new pilots etc. 

I can understand the hype around Swell last year because of Ripple's amateurish countdown, but this time there's literally nothing that can barely suggest any big news. Heck, in the past 3-4 months Ripple haven't announced anything major, their tweets are mostly some of their employees taking part at some conferences.

2 hours ago, mm34505 said:

I do not believe anything will be announced during the community night

Me neither. I think it brings exposure, as it should, but I don't think it will be used to announce serious business.

Will be a fun week though.