ieiaiel

Need help to understand what is going on

2 minutes ago, ieiaiel said:

I agree, is not entirely fake ,  there are a lot of real users, but also a lot of " fake " .

If you are contributing to this community and have invested in xrp, then that means that you are able to make decisions for yourself. There is a great deal of background noise for sure, but you have to decide what it is that you want out of xrpchat, take that and leave the rest. There are many who join just to read and don't contribute, unless you have something worthwhile to add, then i would suggest that you take a "read only" approach and make your own deductions,otherwise you will find that this community will not take kindly to unfounded criticism. 

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, ieiaiel said:

I agree, is not entirely fake ,  there are a lot of real users, but also a lot of " fake " .

Sock puppets who post gibberish like the OP of this very thread...yes, sadly there are some of those....

Edited by Sharkey

What? We can say **** here and it would not be ️? 

This **** is ******* inception grade material , I tell you what .

6 minutes ago, ieiaiel said:

No, you are one of the first fake.

This legit made me laugh out loud in the grocery store. People looked at me weird  :)

1 minute ago, retryW said:

This legit made me laugh out loud in the grocery store. People looked at me weird  :)

You talk so big bullshits  seem impossible to believe they  are fake

13 minutes ago, mistatee2000 said:

otherwise you will find that this community will not take kindly to unfounded criticism. 

I do not agree. A real community, if someone say there is some fake , want to take a look  more closely  to understand what is going on and  if I'm right. What we see here is only impulsive reaction that lead me to suspect I'm really right

32 minutes ago, ieiaiel said:

I do not agree. A real community, if someone say there is some fake , want to take a look  more closely  to understand what is going on and  if I'm right. What we see here is only impulsive reaction that lead me to suspect I'm really right

XRP smells of cheese.....

.... why are people not sniffing their zerps?

Only logical conclusion is zerps smell like cheese. It's a cover up, people would be looking into this if it wasn't.

53 minutes ago, ieiaiel said:

What is your evidence of fake accounts being used for meaning of ill intent? 

In order for us as a community to take you seriously, you'll need to provide something factual to back up your claims

2 minutes ago, IAmATroll said:

IT'S THE RUSSIANS!!!!!! 

Yeah add this the mueller's list ... Maybe @ieiaiel could testify. Maybe it all Trumps fault....

2 hours ago, ieiaiel said:

No, there are hundreds of accounts from the same office, and fake single personalities .

What office and profiles are you talking about? Give us something

6 hours ago, ieiaiel said:

We’re going to investigate it right now! 

Putting general consensus on the case. 

FC0CC7B5-E05A-4AED-BC2D-484A425647C7.jpeg.25dccce32e35a1eef8ddbc301b22a4f6.jpeg